Complaints & Reviews

Strong CurrentMy device stopped working

I purchased my RangeXTD in July. It really did not work that well and then one day it just quit altogether. A red blinking light was all it was doing. I am not happy. I have been having problems with having good wi-fi and thought this product would solve it. Unfortunately, it did not help. The ad was very convincing and I really expected better results.

Strong Current EnterpriseBlaux portable ac wrong shipment model 832

Hi
    Good Afternoon
    Order number: [protected]
    We are very disappointed to get the same wrong product 2nd time too with the bottle model F832
    Do you know business??? and know
    How to support customer????
    We paid for the product which was not intended for

Need to ship out the correct Model as advertise in the web site

Stronger CurrentPortable a/c "blaux" - never receivedl

I ordered and paid for 4 A/C units and was charged for the units, plus a lifetime guarantee plus shipping and handling fees. This was at the end of June 2020. I paid through PayPal.
      Well, I'm still waiting. Repeated calls to the vendor aren't answered. I would like my money back. The company lists itself in the UK so it may be on a different time schedule, but they should have someone to answer during US hours of business.

• Ti
          Tica88 Sep 22, 2020

I had a similar experience. I ordered over 2 months ago and after many unanswered emails I finally received my order. I got the tracking number AFTER I got it! By then I had already contacted my bank to get help in contacting the company and I got my money back. Now I am getting contacted by them with an offer of 20% off. They refuse to give me the address to send the items back. I will never do business with this company again. Maybe your bank can help you. It worked for me. Good luck!

Strong Current EnterprisesNon delivery of item ordered

On 17 May 2020 I ordered a new Oshen watch from Strong Current Enterprises and paid $58.94 USD. Order number 2R062096D1376415B refers.

They claim that they mailed this on 6 June via Swiss Post with tracking number LS743161110CH.

As at 10 September 2020 the item has not been delivered. I have contacted Swiss Post and they cannot verify the delivery. I am seeking the item ordered or a refund of the funds paid to them nearly 4 months ago.

Strong Current EnterprisesCharges to my credit card I did not authorize

I purchased an item on May 31, 2020. It was sent in June. I was charge $78.94 for it. Then on June 10, 2020 I was charged $108, and additionally $49.99 which they said was a recurring charge. They don't say for what, and I had not agreed to any continuing services. PayPal has not been very helpful. I have no contact info for this company but I see there are a lot of complaints.
          Please let me know if you can help.

Strong CurrentBlaus portable ac's

Three different times they charged my account in June for
            1) $213.43
            2) $189.93
            3) $ 39.99

Never received any of the 5 products from Strong Current
            This is obviously a scam.

They are trying to send another payment of $39.99 through paypal and I have advise paypal not to pay any payments to Strong Current. I tried to contact Strong Current back in June, but no responses.

Strong Current EnterprisesOshen Watch

Re: 9-Jul-2020 08:26:33 PDT
              Transaction ID: 5S33701610406353A

This order is stuck at DHL with incomplete data and on hold pending receipt of the information. DHK tracking no.:17WEF3Z7NQSFILEFW7UM1ILJ

Please supply DHL with the required information and expedite the shipment.

Mieneke and/or Hijme F. Stoffels
              22 Maple Ave
              Smithville ON L0R 2A0
              [protected]
              [protected]@gmail.com

Strong Current EnterprisesBlaux

I ordered this Blaux AC unit on June 26. I just received the item. The item has a plastic water bottle that leaks water. You are supposed to fill the bottle with water and it is supposed to cool. It does not cool. it is only air from a fan. I did not get any shipping information to return but I see that it is from Hong Kong.

The item does cool. It turns on but it is basically a fan that leaks water. The instructions say to add ice cubes to make the air cooler. It is powered by a USB cord.

Blaux
                Blaux

Strong Current EnterprisesBlaux portable a/c

I paid back in June still no product. Being trying to contact company & not having any luck at all. I can't find any new contact numbers or emails so I can re-try to contact company again. I paid almost $300 if not over for products & warranty. Pictures of transaction is provided below. I am trying to resolve this issue as soon as possible being as though so much time has already passed.
                  Reminder pictures of everything is below

Strong Current Enterprises LLC — Blaux personal ac fan

I purchased one Blaux Personal AC Fan on 6/13/20 for $78.94. I have not received any confirmations from thi...

Strong Current EnterprisesBlaux ac

I ordered a blaux air conditioner in june. I tried to contact the company for follow up on my order. They never answered. End July they Finally said they never had an order from me even though I provided an order number. They said they would refund my money. I never got a refund and 2 weeks ago they shipped my order to me. They wont answer, refund my money or give me a return.
                    Stephanie Ross
                    [protected]

Blaux ac

Strong Current EnterprisesBlaux portable a/c

Received this unit after many weeks and it literally does nothing more than a $10 desk fan. Very misleading and false advertising. I was charged $98.94 and filed a dispute with Paypal for a full refund and finally got a reply email from the company offering to take off 20% even though I asked for a full refund. I replied same, still not worth it even with 20% off. I bought it on 6/23/20.

Strong Current EnterprisesRangextd wifi extender

Ordered and received item which was DOA.. wouldn't power up
                        Sent email to seller with no response
                        Called their US customer service number several times before talking to a rep.. they advised they would send a replacement - didn't get any conforming email or tracking for replacement as promised.
                        I filed Paypay complaining and this company immediately responded dot Paypal with a vague response, and no specific replacement information, finally claiming they were oujt of stock and would replace ASAP.. after two more days of no acknowledgement, I escalated claim at Paypal wh0 refunded purchase amount within 4 hours
                        Problems:
                        1) poor quality product
                        2) No decisive action by CS
                        3) Poor communication by CS to customer
                        4) Appeared to me that they were working the system to get past the 30 day paypal resolution requirement

The problem resolved when Paypal became actively involved-- not good buiness practive for US customers

Strong Current Enterprises LimitedOnly sent 1 of two items ordered and paid for. Added cod charge

On July 24th 2020 I ordered and paid for two Buzz be Gone
                          BuzzBGone $68.90 USD Total $68.90 USD = $95.86 CDN
                          I received one on Aug 26/2020 not two and they had added a COD charge of $14.42 Canadian for DHL charges even though it came by Canada Post.
                          Shipping was to be included. The total amount I am out is $62.35 CDN.
                          I tried to contact the shipper but have received no reply.

Strong Current EnterprisesBlaux portable ac

I ordered one unit and was charged for two plus a lifetime warranty. Received items and am not satisfied. Would like to return for refund. Cannot get response would like assistance. The item ordered was advertised as a portable air conditioner with exclusive technology for cooling the air in a room in less than twenty minutes. This was totally inaccurate. The unit is only a very small fan. I was charged $98.95 each unit. This is a scam and is not worth $10.00 for either one. The phone number they gave, [protected], is worthless as you cannot talk to anyone, it's just forwards you to a survey about the service.

Strong Current EnterprisesOshenwatch

The watch was finally delivered two days ago, it will not turn on (it does not work) I would like to return this watch for one the works or a refund..

I have contacted paypal they advised that I should contact you and try to work out a return or refund, be for escalating this with them.

I really wanted the watch but if it does not work I want a refund...

Awaiting your reply.

Strong Current Enterprises LimitedBlaux portable ac & lifetime warranty st

I order the Blaux & the Warranty ST with it. On June 24, 2020 Strong Current Enterprises was paid $18.00 for the Warranty & $98.94 for the Blaux Portable AC. I tried to cancel but was to late. I never received the AC or Warranty. I would like to have my account paid back for the amount of $116.94. The transaction ID for the Warranty is 2MM22900C19274515 & the transaction ID for the Blaux Portable AC is 86N426352j778412G. My email with Paypal is [protected]@hotmail.com Thank you, Nancy Ogard If you need more information please contact me with my email.

Mary Catherine Blaylock Sep 02, 2020

I ordered 3 of the portable air conditioners and they barely blow air it took over 2 months to get them i would like a refund but can't find info to do that . Its nothing like they advertised. So disappointed just want my money back. I am on a fixed income cant afford to waist it

Strong Current Enterprises — Fever patrol infrared no touch thermometer order numbers [protected] & [protected]

On May 15, 2020 I was on the internet, looking for a non touch thermometer to purchase. Most of them were...

Strong Current Enterprises — Oshen watches not working

I ordered two watches and they do not work like you say they do. I have to charge them every two hours, I...

Strong Current EnterprisesExercise equipment

I am so so sorry I didn't check this company out back in june 2, 2020 before I may a purchase.

But thank goodness for paypal...!!! I really appreciate it because they were able to get my money back quickly and it just made me know much better that if i'm not dealing with a reliable company like amazon or one i've dealt with for awhile and have gotten good service from, i'm going to check them out a lot better. It makes me so mad that this rip off firm has been doing this crap for so long and is still doing it!!!