Having problems with Strong Current?

Strong Current reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 27, 2017. The latest review Blaux A/C was posted on Jul 28, 2021. The latest complaint Blaux AC unit was resolved on May 22, 2021. Strong Current has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 269 reviews. Strong Current has resolved 259 complaints.

Strong Current Customer Service Contacts

Suite 2201, 22/F, Chinachem Century Tower, 178 Gloucester Road, Wanchai
Hong Kong

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Strong Current Customer Service. Initial Strong Current complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Strong Current above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Strong Current. Discuss the issues you have had with Strong Current and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Strong Current Complaints & Reviews

Strong CurrentBlaux A/C

I ordered 1 item and they charged me for 2. They charged me twice 4 the same product. Now, they will not refund my 2nd payment. There us no contact number on the website. They did not send me a packing slip. I contacted my bank about it. They told me the issue was resolved by the vendor. The company was only able to show them one receipt instead of two. I had to reopen the case for the second receipt that they did not possess.

Blaux A/C

Strong CurrentBlaux AC unit

I purchased 3 of these fans and wish to return 2. Would happily return all 3 but have used one. There was absolutely no paperwork in the box explaining how to make a return. And of course get money refunded. In their ad it was stated "if not satisfied money would be returned" no questions asked. I do not have a question, I just want to make the return and receive a refund.

• Strong Current's response · Jun 21, 2021

We're very sorry to hear about this. We are here to help you with your orders. However, we are unable to pull up any record that matches your name above. If your order was placed under a different name, please contact us using the link below and send us the email address used when you purchased. You may also provide the requested information by replying to the private message we sent you here at Complaints Board.

Strong CurrentEqual Plus adjustable Reading glasses

1. Purchased a Pair of glasses in December 2019 / January 2020
      2. This product was shipped & was never received by me
      3. I had to send several repeated emails & phone calls to customer service
      3. A second replacement pair was sent on 13 Feb 2020
      order no [protected]
      Tracking No hkark_del8873264_1_114556
      DHL is saying delivery date is well past i should ask supplier to start an investigation & ask for refund
      I have repeatedly asked customer service without any outcome but they say wait

• Strong Current's response · Jul 13, 2021

We're very sorry to hear about this. We have reached out to you regarding your orders and we hope we were able to assist you on the matter.

If you have any further concerns, feel free to reach out to us using the link below. We'd like to make sure that your concerns are covered and straightened out.

Thank you.

Strong CurrentUnethical behaviour - blaux aircooler not as advertised and no refund

Order No: [protected]
        Tracking Number: CF 138338759AU
        8 Dec 2020-Ordered and paid $181.92 for two AC and one water curtain
        4 Jan 2021-Received the goods. Tested the products for a few days and found the products did not cool as advertised by Blaux, and it only lasted for 5 hours or less and not the 12 hours Blaux claimed
        21 Jan 2021-Contacted Blaux and was told to return the products to Strong Current for a full refund. Spent $71.30 to post the items back to Strong Current
        25 Jan 2021-Tracking record states that the items have been delivered and I informed Blaux and provided all documentation as requested by them
        26 Jan 2021-Bill Hope (Blaux) said "refunds may take 15-30 days to show in your account"
        2 March 2021 (35th day)-Contacted Blaux and told them I have not received the refund
        3 March 2021-James Edemoh (Blaux) said "as soon as the items are checking into our warehouse, we will initiate the refund..."

Unethical behaviour - blaux aircooler not as advertised and no refund
        Unethical behaviour - blaux aircooler not as advertised and no refund

Strong CurrentBlanca AC

It took 2 months to receive this item, when I got it I found it to be not what I was expecting for what I paid. I asked via email for a return authorization which was ignored. I began harassing your customer service via email and finally got an restrung authorization and an address to which to mail the product back to. This was 6 months after having ordered it! I had to lay out of pocket to rerun your shoddy product to you, and have now been told due to the length of time, I cannot get a return. This is very frustrating. I do not want a credit with your company, I want a check ussued for my refund! Please issue a check so I can cut ties with you. Worst customer service ever!

Strong CurrentBlaux AC

Bought 2 of these and arrived 2 days ago.

It doesn't cool down a room in the slightest, it also doesn't last 30hrs are claimed.

Your claim of rapid cooling in under 30mins is false after 4hours no change in Temperature at all.

Your settings of Low, chill and freezing are just 3 fan speed settings?

You offer 100% satisfaction guarantee.

I'm far from satisfied. You've lied and mislead me with false advertising.

I want a full refund. The product advertised is not the items received in any way!!!

• Strong Current's response · Jan 18, 2021

We'd like to make sure that all your concerns are covered and straightened out.

Strong Currentrefund for 2 oshen Smart watches for $179.94 .ref. order no. [protected]

I returned the 2 Oshen Smart watches on aug.13, 2020, because they were not at all serving my purpose. I spoke to Freddie from your customer service who told me I could return these for a fill refund. It is more than 4 months that I have returned these by United States postal service dispatch note LH 108283169US on 8-13-20
              Till date I have not received the refund. I am an retired old man of 76 years .
              I am in great need of the money and earnestly request you to grant me the refund, soon.
              Thank you and God bless.
              Sincerely
              Stan Mascarenhas

Strong Current Enterprises LimitedOrdered range xtd router3 never received

Ordered a Range XTD Router3. Never received the item. Did not receive a refund. Ordered 2 other items at the same time that I never received and I did get refunds for them.

Item not refunded Range XTD Router3
                transaction ID SLE708021A771763G
                price paid $123.34

I would like my refund, thanks you in anticipation of my refund.
                to PayPal or
                Lincoln Wallace
                1040 Park Way
                Moss Beach, CA 94038

Thank you.

Strong CurrentTook money never came the item

I bought from this company some stuff but till now they didn't send anything, i paid from my paypal account, i tried to complaint thought paypal dispute but the claim also close with nothing, i tried many time to contact paypal but no respond, they took my money 2 time first $14, 4 and then $144, 49, please help me to back my money, i'm also tried to contact the seller but no respone also.

Thank you.

Strong CurrentMobile klean light sanitizers ordered but not received.

I ordered 2 units of Mobile Klean light sanitizers on 09/25/20 and still havent recieved anything from them. I am unable to find any contact number at all and am debating reversing the cc charge if not resolved soon. No emails have ever been recieved that this product was ever shipped and no confirmation with order number was received either. They did charge my CC card though. Im hoping this isnt a scam company.

• Strong Current's response · Dec 28, 2020

We're very sorry to hear about this. It seems you have already filed for a chargeback for this transaction.

Strong CurrentPortable ac unit

I returned the unit after advising them it didnt work. I had multiple contacts in which they wanted to give me a discount but ultimately agreed that I could return the unit. The unit was returned on 9/2/2020 and received in their NJ warehouse as per the US post office receipt on 9/4/2020. I have emailed them in October of 2020 for status of refund with no response. I called the customer service number but no one answers.

• Strong Current's response · Feb 14, 2021

Thank you for sending us the requested information. We have reached out to you regarding your orders and we hope we were able to assist you on the matter.

Sep 29, 2020

Strong Current — Blaux portable ac and water curtain

Ordered this on June 2, 2020 and cancelled it on July 2, 2020. Sent the cancellation email to...

Strong Current Enterprises LimitedFaulty watches

I purchased two KoreTrak watches from this company, back in August.
                        Six weeks later I finally received them. They were not as advertised,

inaccurate readouts, hard to read screen, battery difficult to charge. One would not take a charge.

They have a 30 day limit on returns, so every time I send them an email all I get is ( "we can offer you a 20% off if you keep them" or here is the watch instructions.") Delay, delay, delay!

Purchased with PayPal and don't see anywhere PayPal has a buyer guarantee.

More than once I have asked for RA info to no avail.

Strong CurrentUv light sanitizer

Transaction ID: 8SL60247RS615410P ...I received this item two months ago which was paid in full thru Paypal. I received this E-mail today 24 Sept 2020 about another shipment which I DID NOT AUTHORIZE. For $33.94. Arthur Foster, Jr [protected]@cox.net [protected]

Strong CurrentMy device stopped working

I purchased my RangeXTD in July. It really did not work that well and then one day it just quit altogether. A red blinking light was all it was doing. I am not happy. I have been having problems with having good wi-fi and thought this product would solve it. Unfortunately, it did not help. The ad was very convincing and I really expected better results.

Strong Current EnterpriseBlaux portable ac wrong shipment model 832

Hi
                              Good Afternoon
                              Order number: [protected]
                              We are very disappointed to get the same wrong product 2nd time too with the bottle model F832
                              Do you know business??? and know
                              How to support customer????
                              We paid for the product which was not intended for

Need to ship out the correct Model as advertise in the web site

Stronger CurrentPortable a/c "blaux" - never receivedl

I ordered and paid for 4 A/C units and was charged for the units, plus a lifetime guarantee plus shipping and handling fees. This was at the end of June 2020. I paid through PayPal.
                                Well, I'm still waiting. Repeated calls to the vendor aren't answered. I would like my money back. The company lists itself in the UK so it may be on a different time schedule, but they should have someone to answer during US hours of business.

• Ti
                                    Tica88 Sep 22, 2020

I had a similar experience. I ordered over 2 months ago and after many unanswered emails I finally received my order. I got the tracking number AFTER I got it! By then I had already contacted my bank to get help in contacting the company and I got my money back. Now I am getting contacted by them with an offer of 20% off. They refuse to give me the address to send the items back. I will never do business with this company again. Maybe your bank can help you. It worked for me. Good luck!

Strong Current EnterprisesNon delivery of item ordered

On 17 May 2020 I ordered a new Oshen watch from Strong Current Enterprises and paid $58.94 USD. Order number 2R062096D1376415B refers.

They claim that they mailed this on 6 June via Swiss Post with tracking number LS743161110CH.

As at 10 September 2020 the item has not been delivered. I have contacted Swiss Post and they cannot verify the delivery. I am seeking the item ordered or a refund of the funds paid to them nearly 4 months ago.

• Strong Current's response · Nov 06, 2020

We're very sorry to hear about this. We have reached out to you regarding your orders. Rest assured that it will be shipped out as soon as possible.

Strong Current EnterprisesCharges to my credit card I did not authorize

I purchased an item on May 31, 2020. It was sent in June. I was charge $78.94 for it. Then on June 10, 2020 I was charged $108, and additionally $49.99 which they said was a recurring charge. They don't say for what, and I had not agreed to any continuing services. PayPal has not been very helpful. I have no contact info for this company but I see there are a lot of complaints.
                                    Please let me know if you can help.

Strong CurrentBlaus portable ac's

Three different times they charged my account in June for
                                      1) $213.43
                                      2) $189.93
                                      3) $ 39.99

Never received any of the 5 products from Strong Current
                                      This is obviously a scam.

They are trying to send another payment of $39.99 through paypal and I have advise paypal not to pay any payments to Strong Current. I tried to contact Strong Current back in June, but no responses.