Having problems with Strong Current?

Suite 2201, 22/F, Chinachem Century Tower, 178 Gloucester Road, Wanchai
Hong Kong

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Strong Current.

Complaints & Reviews

Jul 26, 2020

Blaux AC.com Strong Current Enterprises — Portable air conditioner

Blaux ac.com I purchased a portable air conditioner from blaux ac.com which is part of strong current...

Strong Current EnterprisesOshen watches

I was sent an email with what looked like a nice watch that would provide some health benefits. When ordering in the process the order jumped from one to three and there were so many pop ups I hadn't noticed. The order went through automatically by PayPal.

I have since tried all possible methods to contact the company without a response. Also checking with PayPal I found many similar complaints. When trying to track the order number they gave me it doesn't exist.

I have raised a dispute with PayPal, but don't hold much hope. I'll also raise a dispute with my CC company. Any help greatly appreciated.

• Strong Current's response · Sep 22, 2020

We're very sorry to hear about this. We have reached out to you regarding your orders and we hope we were able to assist you on the matter.

If you have any further concerns, feel free to reach out to us using the link below. We'd like to make sure that your concerns are covered and straightened out.

Jul 25, 2020

Strong Current Enterprises — Non receipt of items ordered six weeks ago

Ordered 2 blaux personal fans and paid through paypal 6/10/20. Called toll free number six weeks later and...

Strong Current EnterprisesBlaux ac.com

I purchased a portable air conditioner from blaux ac.com which is part of strong current enterprises limited they said they would deliver in 30 days which is past they never sent me tracking information and I have sent over 12 emails with no reply I later found that this is not a real air conditioner and I want my money back. They use pay pal to get you're money from you're bank. I contacted pay pal and they said that this company somehow hides the transaction from them. I have seen many web searches where people have been scamed by blaux ac.com and strong current enterprises limited. When you look at the blaux ac.com advertisement they do not say they are from hong kong because there are many scams coming from there. They also do not tell you the price is in usd. I did once get through to the north american phone line but it is only an answering service and they only take messages to pass along, they no longer answer. Pierre tremblay.

Strong Current EnterprisesBlaux Portable Cooling Units Not Received

Ordered 2 Blaux portable units w/3 spare water curtains on Jun 17, 2020 using bank card. Charges totaling $263+ taken from my account on Jun 18, 2020. Today is Jul 23, 2020 and no product has been received nor any emails answered. This is unreasonable and I demand a full refund. Even Strong Current Enterprises appear to have a very poor track record in handling complaints and responding to customers.

• Strong Current's response · Aug 19, 2020

We're very sorry to hear about this. We are here to help you with your orders. However, we are unable to pull up any record that matches your name above. If your order was placed under a different name, please contact us using the link below and send us the email address used when you purchased. You may also provide the requested information by replying to the private message we sent you here at Complaints Board.

Strong Current Enterpriseskoretense resistance bands

ordered Koretence product on June 5th. It is now July22nd and no product delivered.At first I was able to get to customer service and was told product was on way but due to pandemic was late. Now I cant even talk to a live person anymore. Payed through Paypal transaction # 5D4507543A239633T. I just want to cancel my order and get my money back or get some kind of time line if possible. Their phone keeps sending me to a customer review survey instead to a live person or cancelation site.

We'd like to make sure that all your concerns are covered and straightened out.

Strong Current EnterprisesOshen watch I bought does not work.

I bought this watched advertised on the internet and Facebook. After waiting months to receive it, it does not work. Extremely difficult to reach someone to get a replacement or refund. The watch does not work. Please help...I want my money back or a refund!

Okay...what can you do to help me. Can you help. Will you please help. I hope you can and will help. Thank you

• Pe
              Peter Beattie Aug 18, 2020

Mine does not work now either ordered 4th July 2020 via PayPal.

• Ll
              Lloyd Powys Oct 08, 2020

Have bought a defected OSHEN Watch and the company refuses to respond to my emails, i require a refund and have explained the defects to a person in customer services by the name of Jan Abraham and to date i have not had an email from them on how they intend to resolve my issue. It is rather disappointing that this company Strong Current Enterprises can trade in this manner and get away with false advertising.
              Once bitten twice shy.

Strong Current Enterprisestv buddy

I ordered this on June 5, 2020 and received in about 4 weeks, however, the item but it does not work. It will not sync with the internet at all. What a joke... what a waste of money. Due to the way this company is setup who do you file a complaint with? What a disappointment.
            Transaction ID: 3HS65495943699233
            PayPal *SCEL17 TVBUDDY
            6/5/2020
            Seller: Strong Current Enterprises Limited

tv buddy

Strong Current Enterprises LimitedBlaux air conditioner personal fan

I purchased 2 air conditioner fans from this company on the 7 june. No email came from them with bill of sale, tracking or when the items will come. They arrived 21 july. Both do not work, the fans are suppose to be extremely quiet, these are extremely noisy, suppose to be cold but warm. I believe they are chinese copies that do not work. The barcode isn't real and says made in china but the original says all items made in usa. I have even tried charging them and the charging light does not work. It's just a empty neck case with a fan only working, it suppose to blow strong are but hardly blows much with its weak fan. Originally I bought 1 at half price then they offered a 2nd one for £28 so I bought it. £60 + £28 = £85 but in my paypal it says I paid £108
              They not only so me fake they changed the price of what I paid.

• Updated by Lee Honeywell · Jul 21, 2020

Bought 2 Blaux Neck Personal Fans. They eventually came but both don't work, they are not cold or cool, the fans are extremely noisy, they look real but I think are fake copies made in china, which the barcodes say, and the barcodes don't work. I did not know I bought from Strong Current Enterprises Limited the site said Blaux.com but paypal paid Enterprises. I feel upset that PayPal hasn't banned them but I guess they make money from them as not everyone knows how to complain.

Jul 21, 2020

Strong Current Enterprises — Mailing my product that was ordered 12 days ago

I haven't got no shipping info to my purchase my transaction id # OJ951172E43184320. Can someone please...

Strong Current EnterprisesBlaux portable ac units

Ordered 2 Blaux portable units w/2 spare water curtains on Jun 10, 2020 using bank card. Charges totaling $217+ taken from my account on Jun 12, 2020. Today is Jul 20, 2020 and no product has been received nor any emails answered. This is unreasonable and I demand a full refund. Even Strong Current Enterprises appear to have a very poor track record in handling complaints and responding to customers. No wonder many Americans despise most foreigners! The scammers and ripoff artists abound in foreign countries! It is pitiful that honesty, pride, and customer service and satisfaction are no longer business standards. Add my name to your list of haters!

Thank you.

Strong Current Enterprises2 blaux portable ac devices not received and without address or tracking number.

I ordered these devices June 7th, 2020. I led to believe that this was a US company. After placing my order thru PayPal I discovered that the shipment was coming from China. No Tracking number, also no legitimate Shipping address was provided. I checked the mail today July 20th and found a empty personal envelope with a USPS tracking number from Jet-E-Commerce Chino, CA. 91710. This seems to be a front for Strong Current Enterprise state side to scam online customers. Have not received anything from this company.
                  I want my refund of $189.99 plus $14.99 for additional curtain for these devices. Online investigation; China Sellers Using JET E-COMMERCE LOGISTIC to Misrepresent both Item Location and Shipping Status.

Suite 2201, 22/F, Chinachem Century Tower, 178 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong Hong Kong

Jul 20, 2020

Strong Current Enterprises — Portable air conditioner

Ordered 2 portable air conditioner, payed with PayPal and credit card, I got an email confirmation of order...

Strong Current Enterprises LimitedUnauthorized pay pal charges

I received 2 OshenWatches from Strong Current Enterprises Limited which I didn't order. The purchase was charged through PayPal. The amount I was charged was $109.93. I didn't order them and I don't want one, let alone, two of these digital watches! I request a refund! I have sent an email to the company on July 15, 2020 using the email listed as [protected]@buyoshenwatch.com but have not received a reply. I have a concern, based on this unauthorized purchase, that my PayPal account may be compromised by this company. I don't know if the watches work because I haven't opened the boxes.

Jul 18, 2020

Strong Current Enterprises — Did not received items I paid for

On 6/16/2020, I ordered 2 Blaux Portable ACs from Strong Current Enterprises. I paid the company thru PayPal...

Strong Current EnterprisesBlaux portable ac units

Ordered [protected] and tried to cacel within 30 minutes after scam warning from neighbor. It was disregarded and the money taken from paypal the very next day, SATURDAY. After being shut down by a paypal investigation, I have accepted the fact I have been screwed. I am now waiting for delivery. Will they arrive before the winter snows??? You people should be investigated. Numerous family and friends are leaving paypal as a result of your poor business record. Tom C

Strong Current EnterprisesBlaux portable ac

On June 14, 2020, I ordered a Blaux Portable AC. transaction # 11P34998UA672743P.
                        I have not received the unit, nor have I had any notification of shipping.
                        Attached is the receipt from PayPal.

I have tried to contact company without success.
                        Please advise.
                        Maree Cheatham
                        [protected]@mac.com

Blaux portable ac

Strong Current Enterprises — Scell14 Rangeext

I received this and I don't remember ordering it. The first I knew about it when PayPal notified me that a...

Strong Current Enterprises — Over charging

I ordered 1 Booster for $39.95 plus $8.52 for shipping totaling $48.47 yet I was charged for 3 at $123.34...

Strong Current Enterprises — Blaux personal around the neck fan

I ordered and paid for a fan on June 28th 2020 and I have not received it yet. I would like to have the item...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices