Having problems with Strong Current?

Suite 2201, 22/F, Chinachem Century Tower, 178 Gloucester Road, Wanchai
Hong Kong

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Strong Current.

Complaints & Reviews

Jul 16, 2020

Strong Current Enterprises — Blaux portable ac

Order number [protected]. Paid in full $98.94 via Paypal on 06/28/2020. Never heard from the company as of...

Strong Current EnterprisesSuper boost wifi extenders

I ordered 3 Super Boost WiFi Extenders, they arrived but could not get them to work. I emailed numerous times but got no response, finally got someone who could help. He gave me the return address but did not give me a persons name or company name which was required to return the items by Express International from New Zealand. Finally got hold of someone who gave me this information. I was asked to call Strong Current back once my tracking information showed my parcel had been delivered. It was delivered 3 days ago and I have emailed and phoned and have had no response to my emails and just get a message when I ring. I enter all the required information, listen to music and after 16 minutes I get the after call survey. How can I fill this in when I have spoken to no one. The phone calls have now cost me $30.00NZD and the parcel cost me $57.08 to return. The refund amount is $198.00NZD but I do wonder if I am ever going to receive it. What a frustrating company to deal with, this should not be allowed.

• Strong Current's response · Aug 19, 2020

We're very sorry to hear about this. We are here to help you with your orders. However, we are unable to pull up any record that matches your name above. If your order was placed under a different name, please contact us using the link below and send us the email address used when you purchased. You may also provide the requested information by replying to the private message we sent you here at Complaints Board.

Jul 15, 2020

Strong Current Enterprises — Never received product

I ordered the Blaux mini air conditioner on June 17th but have not received it. It's been a month now and I'm...

Strong Current EnterprisesNeck relax

I ordered and received a Neck Relax product from the company Strong Current Enterprises. I could never get the Neck Relax to work. I have sent emails to their web address [protected]@ac.strongcurrentweb.com trying to get a response but this met with negative results. The message was in regards to obtaining a refund for the product. I have also called several times to no avail. I have tried different phone numbers but I receive the same recorded message, which asks for an after service survey. I never get to speak with an agent. I fear that I am now outside the window for a refund.

Strong Current Enterprises LimitedBlaux portable ac

Placed on order for 5 of these aircons on June 14th and paid via PayPal. I have received emails confirming my payment has been made from paypal and my bank - however I have received no confirmation of order or tracking details from the vendor. Sounds like a con ... not an aircon. I am really annoyed! Now almost 30 days in with no contact ... I dont want the product ... I do need a refund.

• Strong Current's response · Sep 22, 2020

We're very sorry to hear about this. We have reached out to you regarding your orders and we hope we were able to assist you on the matter.

If you have any further concerns, feel free to reach out to us using the link below. We'd like to make sure that your concerns are covered and straightened out.

• Ju
          Julia Miskowicz Jul 16, 2020

I am in exactly the same boat as you!
          I ordered my A/C unit over 30 days ago, paid by paypal and credit card. I have not received the goods or even an email to say they are on the way. I have tried contacting the company only to have my email returned as ‘unable to deliver’
          Something about this company is not right
          Have you had any response yet?

• Th
          Thomas Hystek Jul 17, 2020

I have the same problem as Rodger, Ordered 2 off the ac units plus a spare filter and likewise the only e/mail i got on june 23/20 was from PayPal to confirm my payment.I notified PayPall and they wrote back that they had notified Strong Current Enterprices but to date i have heard nothing. (July 17/20)

• Li
          Lisa's Jazz Jul 20, 2020

This also happened to me. I ordered my product on June 12. I have also disputed through Pay Pal.
          I want my money back also.

Manish Vyas Jul 21, 2020

@Lisa's Jazz I am in the same boat. Paypal is no more secure. They need to vet their merchants otherwise, it will be difficult to use them in future.

Strong Current EnterprisesRangextd router us$58.90

I placed an order for above product on 23rd May 2020. They emailed me that order no.[protected] has been raised to cover the order. They advised a tracking number would be emailed when the router was dispatched.
        It is now almost two months, and I have not heard from them. I have sent two emails dated 29th June 2020 & 9th July 2020 to "[protected]@buyrangerxtd.com " asking what has happened to my order.
        I have not received a reply to my emails, nor any word regarding as to status of my order.

Strong Current EnterprisesEnergy saving air conditioner

I ordered this in June they billed me once for $99 and then again for $15 they provided no tracking number and no way to get ahold of someone to help me find out where my order is and if its e enough coming they set my payment as reoccurring payments luckily I caught on to that right away but still am puzzled why I have 2 charges to begin with please help

Jul 14, 2020

Strong Current Enterprises — Blaux portable a/c units

Placed an order on June 6, 2020 for 3 portable A/C units and never received any shipping info or update so I...

Jul 15, 2020

Strong Current Enterprises Limited — Blaux portable a/c

Ordered this portable A/C on June 5, 2020 through Pay Pal for $98.94 - not received as of 7/13/20 nor any...

Strong Current EnterprisesQuietbuds, playbeatz & lifetime warranty $68.43

Purchased on paypal on June 2, 2020. Expected delivery as a gift for Father's Day on June 21, 2020. Had to purchase three (3) items separately on paypal, SCEL13 Lifetime warranty for $6.50, SCEL14 QuietBuds for $48.94, and SCEL15 Playbeatz for $12.99. Total purchase was $68.43.

To date, 7/14/2020, have not received any information on my order. Want my money back now.

and

Chris Resweber Jul 25, 2020

same with me claims shipped and tracking number with usps but nothing is happening USPS has not recd yet for delivery. i wish everything would not come from CHINA and purchaser should be informed of point of origin when purchasing.

Strong Current EnterprisesOrder not received

I ordered and paid for via PayPal the Blaux Portable A/C on June 12, 2020 and it is now July 14, 2020 and I have not received any further indication that my order has been received, placed, shipped, or nothing.
              Very disappointed for not receiving the product or lack of communication.
              And if there was a problem with shipping due to the pandemic, then they should state that or not even allow online purchasing if they cannot fulfill the order. Just plain wrong.

Im NotRobot Jul 14, 2020

Ha. I too have ordered in June (June 14th actually) and still not received items. I have been talking with Paypal for their help in retrieving my money back and I find that they have had cases against this company all the way back to Dec 2018.
                  The company is a scam and should be out of business but seems paypal is somewhat complacent about them, essentially paypal is for the seller and does not protect the buyer in any way.
                  Scam artists galore.

CA Red Hot Jul 14, 2020

EXACT same thing is happening with me and I am in dispute with them both through PayPal and my credit card company. I ordered on June 6th and still no portable A/C units. A representative did respond through my dispute filed with PayPal and said it was too late to cancel because the order had been shipped. I looked at the details of the shipment when I finally got the email the day after the representative said it had been shipped and they did in fact ship it AFTER I filed the dispute and the rep responded. I wish I had done my homework on this company first, shady shady business and no customer service to speak of. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!

Im NotRobot Jul 15, 2020

@CA Red Hot But I am perplexed that Paypal is being a silent enabler for this scam artist vendor Strong Current Enterprise since they have been hearing from irate customers requesting for their money back since 2018 and have done nothing to alert their customers. Instead they are allowing for this vendor to continue their scam and currently I have been waiting since well over 10 days to get my money refunded to me after contacting paypal about this scam!

Strong Current EnterprisesOrder [protected] for 2 portable a/c + 2 filters.

Order was placed on June 7 2020 have not heard a word from the company.
                Paid by PAYpal on June 7 US $ 259.93. I have a dispute with Paypal? Strong Current. They have provided PayPal with a USPS invalid tracking number.
                I have called the 1855 cust service number advising me to use the fax number they do not provide a fax number. The product is being advertised all over the internet. It is also carried by Amerzon and Wayfair the companies advise that no stock is available.

• Mi
                    Miguel Cortes Jul 14, 2020

I purchased 4 of these and haven't herd of anything. Order was placed on June 27 2020, Paid by PayPal and still no answer. WT[censored]

Im NotRobot Jul 14, 2020

So, it seems to me that Paypal is in league with this unscrupulous vendor!!??? I say because if vendor has provided an invalid tracking number and if there have already been several hundred complaints about that comapny, Paypal should be able to decide that this is another such scam and refund your money. This seems very shady to me, that paypal is in on the ride...hmmmmm

CA Red Hot Jul 14, 2020

I ordered the day before you and am in the same boat. Anything more we can do than file disputes to get our money back? They need to be shut down and reported to the BBB for shady business practices.

Im NotRobot Jul 14, 2020

@CA Red Hot Agreed!! And to think, I scoured all over the net about these guys prior to my purchase, but guess my oversight, well actually not an oversight as I didn’t know at that time that they operated under a pseudonym! 🤦‍♀️ So I searched for Blaux air coolers and came up with their static advert sites... if only there was a way to connect these reviews of buyers beware to that product name, that would be best for future potential buyers to become aware of what they are getting into

Strong Current EnterprisesPlaybeatz headphones

I bought these using my Canadian Visa card on May 5, 2020. (Paypal: *SCEL06 PLAYBEAT)
                  I never received them and would like a refund in the amount of $73.31 Canadian dollars on my VISA credit card.
                  I have notified Paypal and VISA. This is an unacceptable time for delivery and very poor service.
                  Please cancel this order and reimburse me.
                  Please respond asap. Sharon Lapkin

Strong Current EnterprisesBlaux air conditions (2) blaux air curtain

I placed an order on June 18, 2020 for 2 Blaux AC $189.99 order # [protected] and 1 Blaux Air Curtain $14.99 order # [protected]. After 2 weeks called CS spoke to Eric which sent an email to me that order would take 30 days. I requested a refund and cancel order no reply. Then spoke to Layla in email and still no reply to get confirmation. On July 7, 2020 called [protected] on website and spoke to Nishann and advised me that a confirmation email for refund for full credit would be approved in 15 minutes. Received email from Darnell to refund in 30 days. Replied NO want 5 days.

CA Red Hot Jul 14, 2020

I have no idea how you got through Carolyn, but you got further than I did. I just received an email that I have order coming in tomorrow from UPS from a company called Swan Packaging and no outstanding orders so am guessing its the portable units which I ordered on June 6th and tried to cancel several times but did not get through to anyone ever, via email or on the phone.

Im NotRobot Jul 14, 2020

@CA Red Hot You should still take this up with PayPal, especially since we are seeing complaints dating back to 2018 about these guys

Strong Current EnterprisesThermometers & other

There are @ 2. Other charges too that were I think 7 & 14
                      - negative $62.99
                      Loading transaction details for

- negative $144.94

• Updated by Carol Juul · Jul 13, 2020

I received thermometers but they don’t work & then charged over 200 I guess for charges to keep them reserved? If you need any more info email me

Strong Current EnterprisesNever received blaux air conditioner and filters

I ordered back in June and PayPal was charged for the products but I never received anything and it's now July 13th I am very disappointed with this company and have entered a complaint with PayPal to have the charges reversed and looked into. I think this is a scam and want it resolved with my money being returned to my PayPal acct. I will never order from this company or your ads again. Darlene

Never received blaux air conditioner and filters

Strong Current Enterprisestv buddy and antennae

I purchased 3 tv buddy and 1 antenae. They do not work. I was told they are refundable, they (the company) do not answer support lines. I called multiple times and each time was disconnected I had to open a dispute with paypal but am now expected to pay return shipping to china.
                          This seems a bit much when the order came from new jersey
                          I do not understand the reasoning behind this. The cost for the return will be almost the cost of the purchase

Jul 11, 2020

Strong Current Enterprises — Neck massager

Strong Current Enterprises Ordered off of EBay May 20, 2020. $78.99 have not received as of July 11, 2020...

Strong Current EnterprisesOshen smartwatch

On June 18, 2020 I bought a Smartwatch on-line from this company and was charged $58.94 on my CreditOne Bank credit card.
                            I have received absolutely nothing.
                            The transaction number is 2TD358457G464034F.
                            I request a refund of $58.94. This company needs to be shut-down.

Raymond R Dubois

• Strong Current's response · Aug 17, 2020

Jul 10, 2020

Strong Current Enterprises — Air condition units

I ordered 3 Blaux portable a/c unites strong current enterprises ltd get paid from my paypal ac. I have not...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices