Having problems with Strong Current?

Suite 2201, 22/F, Chinachem Century Tower, 178 Gloucester Road, Wanchai
Hong Kong

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Strong Current.

Complaints & Reviews

Strong Current EnterprisesBlaux portable ac-did not receive item

I ordered a Blaux portable AC unit over a month ago. My credit card was charged on 6/7/20. I still have not received the item. I have not even received an email from the company saying they received my order or when my purchase would be coming. They have already received my money. I want the item I purchased or my money refunded immediately. The company's name is Strong Current Enterprises Limited. The phone number on the credit card statement is [protected].

I really appreciate you handling this for me! My husband works in construction & really needed something like this to get him through his day.

Thank you!
Michelle Triviso Klein

• Strong Current's response · Aug 19, 2020

We're very sorry to hear about this. We have reached out to you regarding your orders and we hope we were able to assist you on the matter.

If you have any further concerns, feel free to reach out to us using the link below. We'd like to make sure that your concerns are covered and straightened out.

Strong Current EnterprisesNeck relax

I ordered a Neck Relax neck massager on March 19th. After many messages enquiring as to it's whereabouts - it finally arrived on June 19th!
    The item was poorly packaged, and in poor condition. I opened it - and was very surprised at how cheap the item was !
    I immediately notified the company and requested information as to how to return it. It was NEVER USED!
    I have had no reply to date!
    I wish to have my $78.99 returned immediatedly! Please!

• Strong Current's response · Aug 17, 2020

We're very sorry to hear about this. We are here to help you with your orders. However, we are unable to pull up any record that matches your name above. If your order was placed under a different name, please contact us using the link below and send us the email address used when you purchased. You may also provide the requested information by replying to the private message we sent you here at Complaints Board.

• Br
        brcoyne Jul 26, 2020

I too had this same problem. What a cheap piece of junk. I contacted PayPal and they didn't provide the results I wished for. They told me they only dispute if the product wasn't as described. Well it's not a massage, it only produces electrical currents, very faint at that. Guess I'm out the money I paid.

Jul 01, 2020

Blaux.com part of Strong Current Enterprise — portable ac neck wearing a/c

I ordered this product on June 9th, 2020. I never received an order number or update on product. I called to...

Strong Current Enterprises LimitedOrders; [protected] and [protected] blaux air cooler

The 2 items on these orders are backordered. I have requested a refund for both items. I have emailed support and customer service 2 times. I have no response from any of my inquires. I did not know these were not in stock for shipment when I ordered as the ad said they were in stock. I want the 2 orders canceled and my Paypal account refunded. I bought these for a man with a heart condition and need something now. At the time I ordered I did not know the shipment was coming from China, otherwise I would not have ordered.

Jun 30, 2020

Strong Current Enterprises — Never received two pairs of playbeatz wireless earbuds - totally paid for - never received

Order placed online 5/27/20 Order was confirmed to be sent to me at - Sarah Burger 1660 Kenilworth Ave...

Strong Current EnterprisesBlaux portable ac

Purchased online over a month ago. I have not received the product. I have contacted customer service and they are useless. Unresponsive and basically non-existent.

After a couple of weeks, I received one email saying they have no idea when or if the product will be shipped.

Don't get suckered in by this company's fraudulent advertising and fake review sites. Do not buy anything from this company. They will rip you off.

Strong Current EnterprisesBlaux portable ac

I placed an order for 2 of these units on 6/10/20. They immediately billed my credit card, but I have yet to receive an email or any info related to my order. I tried the customer service number that someone else posted [protected], but all I get is an automated message that tells me nothing, then it gets transferred to an automated customer survey...

Jun 28, 2020

Strong Current Enterprises — My money get sent; the order never went through.

Hello, I was attempting to order a portable airconditioner today from strong current enterprises after...

Jun 27, 2020

Strong Current — Blaux a/c units (2) and filter

Ordered June 11th. 2 units plus filter. 189.0 0 plus 14.99. Has not arrived nor have I received the email...

Strong Current EnterprisesPortable air conditioner

I bought two portable air conditioners on june 10, 2020. Never received them. Paypal transaction # 3t918477hx401353f.
            Total cost was 189.93, they took out of paypal 36.00 on june 10. Never agreed to auto payments. Then added that to the 189.00. Don't know why. Please let me know what is going on. Carol licona. [protected]@att.net. [protected]. 25481 mcintyre st. Laguna hills, ca 92653 are the air conditioners on there way or is this a scam. 😡
            Strong current entertainment limited

• Strong Current's response · Aug 17, 2020

We're very sorry to hear about this. We have reached out to you regarding your orders. Rest assured that it will be shipped out as soon as possible.

Strong Current EnterprisesWrist watches

We ordered two wrist watches on or about May 6, 2020 from Strong Current Enterprises Limited. We have not received any product or message from this seller as of June 27, 2020. The order was placed through Pay Pal. My Pay Pal account shows that the amount of $123.43 was paid but we have not received the merchandise. I looked online and Strong Current Enterprises Limited has a large number of complaints similar to mine so I assume that this is some sort of scam. Please help me resolve this matter.

Jun 27, 2020

Strong Current Enterprises — Blaux portable airconditioned

I placed an order from ad on Facebook charged to my Paypal account. Never received a confirmation from Strong...

Jun 26, 2020

Strong Current Enterprise Limited — The new oshenwatch

Ordered 1 watch on May 10, 2020 with payment through Pay Pal. Payment $85.50 (Cdn) ($58.94 US) by MasterCard...

Strong Current Enterprisestv buddy and lifetime warranty

I ordered these in March. Got them in April. I want to send them back and get a refund because they are not what we expected. My Transaction ID is:6NV850168J642551S Ordered on March 3, 2020 Paid with my Discover card thru PayPal $109.95. I also ordered the Lifetime warranty. Transaction No. is 1 PU436075L695935K Ordered on March 3, 2020 also on my Discover card thru PayPal $19.98. Can you please help me.

Strong Current Enterprises3tv buddy's and warranty

I would like to return these items for a full refund. They are not what I needed. The total is $145.82. The trans number is od390062x7713101j. Please forward me a shipping label. Thank you. [protected]@aol.com

• Updated by Barb Hennigan · Jun 25, 2020

Please send me a shipping label for my 3 tv buddy's and warranty. A total of $145.82 trans number od390062x7713101j. My name is Barb Hennigan. Please refund to debit card used.

Jun 25, 2020

Strong Current Enterprises — Have not received my watch ordered on 5/11/2020

May 11, 2020 09:59:39 PDT Transaction ID: 7JL0421107312952D Hello Marjorie Sigler, You sent a payment of...

Jun 25, 2020

Strong Current Enterprises — Oshenwatch

I paid for the watch using paypal. transaction details below. I never received product May 8, 2020...

Strong Current EnterprisesPlay beatz ear buds

Hello I ordered two playbeatz earbuds and have never received anything I ordered on may 24th and have got nothing

Order number is [protected] and [protected]

At this point I want my money back can you help?

Terry

Strong Current EnterprisesOshenwatch

I have purchased a watch from Strong Current Enterprises through Paypal June 9, 2020, and have not received the product as of June 23, 2020. Original price was $39.95 but by the time the transaction went through the price was $58.94 plus an extra $9.99 for additional insurance/warranty. I am okay with the extra cost if the watch does what it is supposed to do. I have notified paypal.

John Van Der Voorn
                      309/648-4501

Strong Current EnterprisesBlaux order #[protected]

I am trying to reach someone at Blaux regarding the status of my above order. I never received an email or any confirmation.I can get no one on the phone no matter how many days I tried. My $98.94 was immediately charged for this portable air conditioner. I see all the complaint on this company. Is this a scam and should be investigated? I want my product immediately or a refund.
                        Karen Hobolth [protected]@hotmail.com

• St
                            Steve Harmell Jun 23, 2020

Karen, same thing happened to me.
                            Here is the Customer Service #
                            [protected]
                            They claim that they are back ordered, which is BS
                            I asked for a refund, which they say they processed...again BS.
                            they are definitely a SCAM!
                            They are part of Strong Current Enterprises (global)

• Cr
                            Craig Deane Jun 25, 2020

I order two Blaux portable AC units on June 17 and paid through PayPal. I never received an email confirmation from Blaux but have been communicating through FaceBook. They told me June 22 they are backlogged on orders and then messaged me today, June 25 that my order has shipped. I still have not received an email confirmation with the shipping information. I have check UPS and FedEx and there hasn’t been anything sent to me by either shipping co. I’ve been trying to find Blaux’s website to check my order but I haven’t found anything but an ordering website.

@Craig Deane I can't find them on FB. I also ordered two on June 12

Darlin Dixie Jun 25, 2020

Great this is the same thing I am waiting on since June 12 with no confirmation or anything from them

Darlin Dixie Jun 25, 2020

Great seems more than one of us waiting on same thing. My order has been in since June 12th with no email confirmation but funds taken out in pp

• Bo
                            Boo Z Jun 27, 2020

Well, I drank the same Kool-Aid. No email confirmation. I paid thru PayPal and they now have my money, and I have no Blaux AC. My order was processed (paid) on 6/8/20) I will follow up with the shared phone numbers to attempt to get this resolved.

• Bo
                            Boo Z Jul 01, 2020

@Boo Z I tried calling the customer service number provided, all to no avail. I went back to FB and looked up the AC unit and used messenger to reach out. I am pleased to say that I DID receive a response and my money was credited back to my paypal account with in 24 hours,

• Co
                            Conwyo Jul 01, 2020

So heart breaking, I'm going through the same thing. I ordered 2 fans and a neck fan.. please let me know if anyone can get through to these people!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices