Complaints & Reviews

Strong Current Enterprises LimitedMobile klean & uv light sanitizers

I realize there are many difficulties in shipping now due to the Pandemic but there has been no contact or attempt to communicate with this purchaser about the products that have been paid for in good faith. 60 days is plenty of time for a least some assurance the items are coming or that the money is being refunded if the order can not be completed for some reason. I would like a refund!

• Strong Current's response · Jun 19, 2020

We're very sorry to hear about this. We are here to help you with your orders. However, we are unable to pull up any record that matches your name above. If your order was placed under a different name, please contact us using the link below and send us the order number or email address used when you purchased. You may also provide the said details by replying to the private message we sent you here at Complaints Board.

Strong Current Enterprises LimitedOshen watch

I also ordered an Oshen Watch from Strong Current Enterprises Limited
    I paid $58.94 on May 8, 2020. The transaction went through PayPal and it shows on my bank statement. However, after payment, I never received comformation or the transaction, a receipt or any other notice and certainly no watch at this point. Please help. I am on Social Security and that does not go far. I trusted that I would receive what I paid for. I have also been in touch with PayPal and have not heard back from them yet.
    J L Zephro

• Strong Current's response · Jun 27, 2020

We're very sorry to hear about this. We have reached out to you regarding your orders. Rest assured that it will be shipped out as soon as possible.

If you have any further concerns, feel free to reach out to us using the link below. We'd like to make sure that your concerns are covered and straightened out.

Strong Current Enterprises Limited — Vita hair laser hair brush

I purchased and received the VitaHair Laser Hair Brush on 5/20/2020. After reading the informational...

Strong Current EnterprisesRangextd router

My name is chancey cavaretta.. Address is 2840 horseshoe way north pole, ak 99705.. I ordered your range xtd router on 5/3/2020 for $58.90 through paypal.. Please let me know status of my order.. Email: [protected]@ att.net.. Or.. Text at [protected]... Thank you

Strong Current EnterprisesProduct not received

I ordered a watch May 8 and payed through Paypal. My Paypal account was charged but I have not received the product. It was an Oshen Watch $58.94
        Please refund the purchase price. The transaction number is 3TC80248LF466151W

We'd like to make sure that all your concerns are covered and straightened out.

Strong Current EnterprisesOrder placed march 31 not received and no confirmation of item being shipped.

On March 31, 2020 I ordered the Mobile Klean. I have not received any information on it being shipped.
          Details
          Total $78.94 USD
          Payment $78.94 USD
          Payment sent to [protected]@ac.strongcurrentweb.com

Strong Current EnterprisesThermometer and uv light

I ordered 2 items listed for $7 & $14, May 1.
            On May 16, I was charged an additional $27.99 & $144.94.
            Never received either item.
            Want full refund of all charges immediately.

order #39V035009H9405026
            order #0CW26672HF9037337

• Strong Current's response · Jun 27, 2020

We're very sorry to hear about this. We have reached out to you regarding your orders and we hope we were able to assist you on the matter.

or

Strong Current Enterprises — Did not receive my xtd wifi extender

Apr 18, 2020 15:38:50 PDT Transaction ID: 2924824205771653V Hello seale services, You sent a payment of...

Strong Current Enterprises2 oshen watches

I ordered two watches and paid with PayPal. The money was taken from my account on May, 14, 2020. I have not received an email confirmation on this order. The email address is [protected]@gmail.com.
              Transaction #9ER1598D4573293C for $109.93 and #87B6611140322405K for. $19.99 for lifetime warranty.

Please inform me of the status of this transaction.

Strong Current EnterprisesUV lights

On April 24, 2020 at 6:23 AM central time, I ordered 2 UV lights. The cost was $139.93 PayPal transaction id
                00A202379D666922G. I have not received an order confirmation nor any product. This appears to be a scam! I am unable to find any contact information on this company. This was an ad that came up in Instagram. This is very disheartening particularly during COVID. Please advise on best way to resolve.

• Strong Current's response · Jun 18, 2020

We're very sorry to hear about this. We are here to help you with your orders. However, we are unable to pull up any record that matches your name above. If your order was placed under a different name, please provide us the order number or email address used at the time of purchase by replying to the private message we sent you here at Complaints Board.

Strong Current Enterprises Limited — Mobile klean order no. [protected]

It has now been 9 weeks since I placed my order. Your website says that orders will be delivered within 30...

Strong Current EnterprisesOshenwatch

I ordered 3 Oshen Watches on May 6, 2020. Transaction # 6GS54970552151128. As of June 1st I have not received my product nor have I ever gotten a receipt or any tracking information not evena confirmation email. I needed these in a timely manner and ultimately purchased something else. I would like to cancel my order but can't find anywhere to do so. I filed a dispute with PayPal and they're waiting for a response from SCE ( which I'm sure they will never get). I would ultimately like a cancelation of my order and a full refund. Can you help?
                  Dale Halas Jr

• Sj
                      Sjoc Jun 04, 2020

I am having the same problem, trying to cancel my order!

Strong Current EnterprisesRange xtd wifi extender

I didn't receive my purchases.
                    • Range XTD USB ($14.99)- 05/04/20 at 9:07 am
                    • Lifetime Warranty's for Router (3 years plan) ($22.48) - 05/04/20 at 9:06 am
                    • Range XTD Router 3 ($113.34) -05/04/20 at 9:05 am
                    It extends your WiFi further (maximizing my connection). I didn't receive any correspondence, tracking information, backorder notification, etc. I HAD to reach out to the company regarding my purchases through a "chat". This could be anyone.

Strong Current Enterprisestvbuddy 3/ transaction id ovw73323m08819631

TV buddies don't work, I'm requesting a full refund and would like to return product. Ordered 3/15/2020.

Strong Current Enterprises, LTD — Neck relax massager

I ordered a NeckRelax on April 2, 2020, paid $78.99 thru PayPal. Was charged to my VISA ending in 0534 on...

Strong Current Enterprises LimitedPlaybeatz

Paid via credit card on 4/33/2020 total amount $38.94 - order number [protected] receipt number [protected]
                        Instead of receiving the product I received an email stating fraud.
                        I called my credit card company to cancel this charge. All they did was transfer the charge to another card in the amount of $46.23 on april 27, 2020.
                        Never received my product. Placed emails and phone calls to no avail.
                        I ordered the air pods in white as advertised on the internet. I did not use paypal I paid directly with my credit card. Paypal doesn't response as I didn't pay thru them. My credit card company directed me to write a letter to dispute department. I ordered this product on april 22, 2020 it is now may 29, 2020.
                        Send me a refund in the amount I paid ($46.23) of or send the product.

Thank you.

Strong Current Enterprises — uv light sanitizer, mobile klean, and no touch thermometer

Dear Sir/Ma'am, On April 22, 2020, I ordered UV Light Sanitizer - 3 units for $158.43, Mobile Klean...

Strong Current Enterprisesuv light sanitizer

I made two orders - one order was for total of 4 units in the amount of $126.94 USD and another order was for one additional UV Light Sanitizer with special price of 14.99 USD, what was deal when you buy 5 of them in total.
                          Still, I did not receive any of them.

V.V

[protected]

uv light sanitizer
                          uv light sanitizer

• Strong Current's response · Jun 27, 2020

We're very sorry to hear about this. We have reached out to you regarding your order.

Strong Current EnterprisesLaser thermal thermometers

I didnt order it but the took it out of account 309.93. They sent it out. I have asked for the return policy and no response.. I want to return it and get my money back. They took it put on an automatic payment that I never set up I want my money back for this. I will return it. They dont respond on any return policy. Maney you will have better luck
                            My name is
                            Ronald Ming
                            1025 Oak Ave S #105
                            Onalaska, WI. 54650

• Strong Current's response · Jun 08, 2020

We're very sorry to hear about this. We have sent you an email regarding your orders. We hope we were able to help you out on this issue.

Strong Current Enterprises LimitedPlaybeatz 2

I ordered 2 playbeatz 2 earbuds oon april 24, 2020 on my smart telephone for $73.74... Payment was made thru pay pal... I have not heard one word about shipping or confirmation of the order... I am very disqusted and want a refund on the order... It has bee over one month and it should have been delivered by this time...

• Strong Current's response · Jun 08, 2020