Having problems with Strong Current?

Suite 2201, 22/F, Chinachem Century Tower, 178 Gloucester Road, Wanchai
Hong Kong

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Strong Current.

Complaints & Reviews

Strong Current EnterprisesNon-receipt of email confirmation citing order number & merchandise

Greetings. I purchased two (2) Oshen Watches on May 18, 2020 through PayPal (Transaction ID: 63096805Y83664459). To date, I have not received a confirmation email from your company citing the order number for the purchased merchandise. I would like to be able to trace the shipping of it. Please send me the confirmation email citing the order number and listing the merchandise purchased through PayPal. I received a confirmation email from PayPal the date of purchase, May 18, 2020. Please respond. Thanks.

• Strong Current's response · Jun 19, 2020

We're very sorry to hear about this. We are here to help you with your orders. However, we are unable to pull up any record that matches your name above. If your order was placed under a different name, please contact us using the link below and send us the order number or email address used when you purchased. You may also provide the said details by replying to the private message we sent you here at Complaints Board.

We'd like to make sure that all your concerns are covered and straightened out.

Strong Current EnterprisesThe products I am complaining about are (1), tv buddy, 3 (2) lifetime warranty st 3 (3) hdtv antenna and (4) wifi booster.

The products I am complaining about are ( 1) TV Buddy 3, (2) Lifetime Warranty ST 3, (3) HDTV Antenna and (4) Wifi Booster. All items were ordered on (03/10/2020) and paid for through my PayPal account. I still have not received the items or a refund. Haven't heard a thing from Strong Current Enterprise. Haven't been able to contact them . Can't find a address or phone number for them. I would like either the items or a refund.

• Strong Current's response · Jun 19, 2020

We're very sorry to hear about this. We are here to help you with your orders. However, we are unable to pull up any record that matches your name above. If your order was placed under a different name, please contact us using the link below and send us the order number or email address used when you purchased. You may also provide the said details by sending us a private message here at Complaints Board.

Strong Current EnterprisesNon receipt of ordered watch

On 18 may I ordered a smart watch from these people cost was usd 118.90 inc postage this translated into aust dollars 193.70 - on 21 may I received from oshenwatch company saying they confirmed order and gave me order number and said article was being processed and that they would advise when mailed inc a tracking number - that was the last word I heard, I did send message to strong current which was returned unsent-I then sent several messages to oshen watch via [protected]@buyoshenwatch.com all of which have been ignored I have sent 2 messages to paypal re this topic and yet to hear back from them-would like the watch however aas have said to both oshen and paypal wouls now like a refund of total sum
      Order number [protected]

Strong Current Enterprisesuv light sanitizer through facebook

On March 19, 2020 I ordered a UV Light Sanitizer with a cost of $43.94 through Facebook using PayPal transaction ID 86C587307K841492H. The item was never delivered. Requesting a refund.

Dennis Patrick
        [protected]

• Strong Current's response · Jun 27, 2020

We're very sorry to hear about this. We have reached out to you regarding your orders and we hope we were able to assist you on the matter.

If you have any further concerns, feel free to reach out to us using the link below. We'd like to make sure that your concerns are covered and straightened out.

Strong Current EnterprisesOshenwatch1

1 $88.89 USD
          $88.89 USD
          Purchase Total $88.89 USD

• Strong Current's response · Jun 27, 2020

We're very sorry to hear about this. We have reached out to you regarding your orders. Rest assured that it will be shipped out as soon as possible.

Jun 07, 2020

Strong Current Enterprises — uv sanitizing handheld lights advertised on mobilekeenc.com

Ordered $180 worth of products 3-months ago for handheld UV scan lights. Tried to contact seller several...

Strong Current Enterprises LimitedMobile klean & uv light sanitizers

I realize there are many difficulties in shipping now due to the Pandemic but there has been no contact or attempt to communicate with this purchaser about the products that have been paid for in good faith. 60 days is plenty of time for a least some assurance the items are coming or that the money is being refunded if the order can not be completed for some reason. I would like a refund!

Strong Current Enterprises LimitedOshen watch

I also ordered an Oshen Watch from Strong Current Enterprises Limited
              I paid $58.94 on May 8, 2020. The transaction went through PayPal and it shows on my bank statement. However, after payment, I never received comformation or the transaction, a receipt or any other notice and certainly no watch at this point. Please help. I am on Social Security and that does not go far. I trusted that I would receive what I paid for. I have also been in touch with PayPal and have not heard back from them yet.
              J L Zephro

Jun 05, 2020

Strong Current Enterprises Limited — Vita hair laser hair brush

I purchased and received the VitaHair Laser Hair Brush on 5/20/2020. After reading the informational...

Strong Current EnterprisesRangextd router

My name is chancey cavaretta.. Address is 2840 horseshoe way north pole, ak 99705.. I ordered your range xtd router on 5/3/2020 for $58.90 through paypal.. Please let me know status of my order.. Email: [protected]@ att.net.. Or.. Text at [protected]... Thank you

Strong Current EnterprisesProduct not received

I ordered a watch May 8 and payed through Paypal. My Paypal account was charged but I have not received the product. It was an Oshen Watch $58.94
                  Please refund the purchase price. The transaction number is 3TC80248LF466151W

We'd like to make sure that all your concerns are covered and straightened out.

Strong Current EnterprisesOrder placed march 31 not received and no confirmation of item being shipped.

On March 31, 2020 I ordered the Mobile Klean. I have not received any information on it being shipped.
                    Details
                    Total $78.94 USD
                    Payment $78.94 USD
                    Payment sent to [protected]@ac.strongcurrentweb.com

Strong Current EnterprisesThermometer and uv light

I ordered 2 items listed for $7 & $14, May 1.
                      On May 16, I was charged an additional $27.99 & $144.94.
                      Never received either item.
                      Want full refund of all charges immediately.

order #39V035009H9405026
                      order #0CW26672HF9037337

or

Jun 02, 2020

Strong Current Enterprises — Did not receive my xtd wifi extender

Apr 18, 2020 15:38:50 PDT Transaction ID: 2924824205771653V Hello seale services, You sent a payment of...

Strong Current Enterprises2 oshen watches

I ordered two watches and paid with PayPal. The money was taken from my account on May, 14, 2020. I have not received an email confirmation on this order. The email address is [protected]@gmail.com.
                        Transaction #9ER1598D4573293C for $109.93 and #87B6611140322405K for. $19.99 for lifetime warranty.

Please inform me of the status of this transaction.

Strong Current EnterprisesUV lights

On April 24, 2020 at 6:23 AM central time, I ordered 2 UV lights. The cost was $139.93 PayPal transaction id
                          00A202379D666922G. I have not received an order confirmation nor any product. This appears to be a scam! I am unable to find any contact information on this company. This was an ad that came up in Instagram. This is very disheartening particularly during COVID. Please advise on best way to resolve.

• Strong Current's response · Jun 18, 2020

We're very sorry to hear about this. We are here to help you with your orders. However, we are unable to pull up any record that matches your name above. If your order was placed under a different name, please provide us the order number or email address used at the time of purchase by replying to the private message we sent you here at Complaints Board.

Jun 01, 2020

Strong Current Enterprises Limited — Mobile klean order no. [protected]

It has now been 9 weeks since I placed my order. Your website says that orders will be delivered within 30...

Strong Current EnterprisesOshenwatch

I ordered 3 Oshen Watches on May 6, 2020. Transaction # 6GS54970552151128. As of June 1st I have not received my product nor have I ever gotten a receipt or any tracking information not evena confirmation email. I needed these in a timely manner and ultimately purchased something else. I would like to cancel my order but can't find anywhere to do so. I filed a dispute with PayPal and they're waiting for a response from SCE ( which I'm sure they will never get). I would ultimately like a cancelation of my order and a full refund. Can you help?
                            Dale Halas Jr

• Sj
                                Sjoc Jun 04, 2020

I am having the same problem, trying to cancel my order!

Strong Current EnterprisesRange xtd wifi extender

I didn't receive my purchases.
                              • Range XTD USB ($14.99)- 05/04/20 at 9:07 am
                              • Lifetime Warranty's for Router (3 years plan) ($22.48) - 05/04/20 at 9:06 am
                              • Range XTD Router 3 ($113.34) -05/04/20 at 9:05 am
                              It extends your WiFi further (maximizing my connection). I didn't receive any correspondence, tracking information, backorder notification, etc. I HAD to reach out to the company regarding my purchases through a "chat". This could be anyone.

Strong Current Enterprisestvbuddy 3/ transaction id ovw73323m08819631

TV buddies don't work, I'm requesting a full refund and would like to return product. Ordered 3/15/2020.

We'd like to make sure that all your concerns are covered and straightened out.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices