Menu
Gobble Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Gobble
reviews & complaints

www.gobble.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.1 8 Reviews

Gobble Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
4 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Gobble at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Gobble has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Gobble. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest Gobble reviews & complaints

L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Gobble Food was actually very good but I got spoiled items and they did absolutely nothing to remedy it but say thank you for your inquiry!

Food was actually very good but I got spoiled items and they did absolutely nothing to remedy it but say thank you for your inquiry! Customer service is awful!

The food was actually really good, but I received some spoiled items. They didn't do anything to fix it, just said thanks for asking! The customer service is terrible!

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Gobble This company is like a scam

This company is like a scam. It says on the site that the credits you have automatically get put on your order. So why am I being charge $94, if I have $143 in credit? I will never use this company after all they put me through, very unprofessional !

L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Gobble I enjoy a few of their dishes, but their customer service is terrible

I enjoy a few of their dishes, but their customer service is terrible. It took them more than a week to reply when I was billed for a box I had skipped a week earlier and had deactivated my account. They claimed they couldn't give me a refund since the order was already in line and ready to be shipped. They also suggested I possibly give the food to a friend, which isn't helpful in the slightest. Therefore, I was charged $75 and received food that I didn't even enjoy. It was a very unpleasant experience.

Is Gobble legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Gobble as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Gobble stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Gobble should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Gobble earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Gobble achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Gobble. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Gobble has claimed the domain name for gobble.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Gobble.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Gobble website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Gobble.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Several positive reviews for Gobble have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

We looked up Gobble and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Gobble.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

M

Gobble At first I thought this company was great

At first I thought this company was great. I tried Gobble as a trial and thought they did a fine job. That was until they had automatically signed me up for ongoing deliveries that I didn't sign up for. They then sent food to me I didn't pick out. To make matters worse, they sent in on a day that I said I was unavailable for deliveries and the food all went bad before I got to it. Its great to open a warm container knowing the food is all ruined and the box is soaked from the melted dry ice. When they were contacted about this horrible string of events they offered 50% off. So they still want you to pay 50% for something you cant even use and didn't even order in the first place. Horrible customer service and satisfaction from this company. Be very leary if you do business with them.

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Gobble I ordered on July 4th and they charged me ***, which is what they showed at checkout

I ordered on July 4th and they charged me ***, which is what they showed at checkout. But on the 8th, they charged me another *** for the same order. They should have told me about the extra fee before I checked out, and they should have only charged me the initial amount. I've tried other meal kits and never had surprise charges like this. I want my money back.

P

Gobble I tried out this service called Gobble

I tried out this service called Gobble. With this plan, you can put a hold on your deliveries for a week or longer if you need to. But twice already, they ignored my request to pause the week and charged my credit card $152 each time. On top of that, they sent me food that I can't even eat. I'm currently undergoing cancer treatment, and the contents of the food and the treatment I'm receiving don't go well together. I tried reaching out to them multiple times to resolve the issue, but they refused to give me a refund.

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Gobble The website of the company says that their staff chops the ingredients, but in reality, the ingredients are shipped without being chopped

The website of the company says that their staff chops the ingredients, but in reality, the ingredients are shipped without being chopped. The recipe cards included with the meal kit require the consumer to do the chopping themselves. This means that the meals actually take longer to prepare than the website claims. They say it only takes 15 minutes, but with the chopping, it's closer to 30 minutes. You can see in the photos of the meal kit that in step 2, it instructs you to chop the ingredients.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Gobble Constant delivery issues forced us to cancel the service

Constant delivery issues forced us to cancel the service. Today, Gobble's delivery person was a day late and left our box in our driveway, sitting in the sun on a 90-degree day. The box was really damaged and looked like it was dropped from a tall building. Besides the box being smashed on the outside, the insulation bag inside the box was open on top, causing all the contents to spoil due to the warm temperatures. When we checked the bag to see if anything was still good, we found cracked eggs, a completely smashed avocado, and all the perishable items were warm to the touch. To make matters worse, two of the ice gel packs exploded, leaving gel material all over the bag's contents. This is the second time we've had issues with Gobble's delivery person, so we decided to cancel our service and warn everyone we know about these problems.

Gobble Customer Reviews Overview

Gobble.com is a popular meal kit delivery service that aims to simplify the cooking process for busy individuals and families. As an authoritative reviews website, we have analyzed numerous customer reviews to provide you with an overview of Gobble's offerings.

One of the standout features of Gobble is its emphasis on convenience. Customers appreciate the pre-prepared ingredients and easy-to-follow recipes, which significantly reduce cooking time. Many reviewers have praised Gobble for saving them precious hours in the kitchen, making it an ideal choice for those with hectic schedules.

Another positive aspect highlighted by customers is the variety and quality of the meals. Gobble offers a diverse menu with a range of cuisines, ensuring that there is something for everyone. The ingredients are fresh and of high quality, resulting in delicious and satisfying meals. Reviewers have particularly enjoyed the creative and flavorful combinations offered by Gobble.

Gobble's commitment to sustainability and eco-friendly practices has also garnered positive feedback. The company uses recyclable and compostable packaging materials, which aligns with the values of environmentally conscious consumers. This eco-friendly approach has resonated well with customers who appreciate Gobble's efforts to reduce waste.

Furthermore, Gobble's flexible subscription options have been well-received by customers. The ability to skip weeks or easily modify meal selections provides a level of convenience and control that many appreciate. This flexibility ensures that customers can tailor their orders to their specific needs and preferences.

In terms of customer service, Gobble has received positive reviews for its responsiveness and helpfulness. The company's support team is known for promptly addressing any concerns or issues that may arise, ensuring a positive overall experience for customers.

Overall, Gobble.com has garnered favorable reviews for its convenient meal kits, diverse and delicious menu options, commitment to sustainability, flexible subscription plans, and excellent customer service. If you're looking for a hassle-free and flavorful cooking experience, Gobble is definitely worth considering.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Gobble contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Gobble?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Gobble Customer Service. Initial Gobble complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Gobble above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Gobble. Discuss the issues you have had with Gobble and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.