Stratolounger reclinerchocolate big one recliner "big daddy is how big lots refer to it.

SKU#[protected], the springs that recliners back and forward snapped. We went to big lot and they could not help us they claim they don't carry this chair anymore, could not give us any information. In the meantime the recliner does not stay down, you can bring it down when you get off but the feet rest goes right back up. All we need is a spring and directions as to how to put it on.

Yolanda, M
[protected] Luis,

chocolate big one recliner "big daddy is how big lots refer to it.

• Bi
    Bigde 1307 Apr 01, 2017

Big lots gave me a spring off a frame they kept for parts. I could not match the place their springs went as my chair is older. Your pictures matched and I thank you for posting.

• Mi
    mimieen Oct 12, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to post your comment Sandra, the pictures were so helpful and my husband connected the spring in no time. Looked for diagram or videos on the internet...no luck. After a lot of searching I found your pictures and fixed my recliner. We had the spring made locally and paid less than half your price for the spring.

Sandra Knight2015 Sep 09, 2016

I have the same exact chair and I love it, last week my spring broke, I ordered one from Amazon 4-3/4" long with one inch hook on each end 3/8" in diameter. It was very easy to put on and is working perfectly. It is rather pricy for a spring $20, but cheaper than buying a new chair. I bought mine last year in February at Big Lots. I am a 73 year old female and if I can put it on, you can. See my photos below. I went to Big Lots last year and took photo of where spring goes, as spring slipped off last year. Good Luck