[Resolved] Straight Talk Wireless — unauthorized change in phone number
I called 611 and refilled my service before it expired. I received a text that said that I had new number. I called and was told to call back when I could call on another line. My husband and I spent over 2hrs on the phone. We where told several times to restart the phone. We then asked for someone else. They where not able to give me back my phone number that I have had for over 10 years.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Straight Talk Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Straight Talk Cell Phone - poor customer service 
- Straight Talk - activation 
- Straight Talk Mobile Phones Service - fraudulent service cards 
- Straight Talk - horrible service - won't activate phone 
- [Resolved] Straight Talk - poor customer service 
- Straight Talk Cell Phones - terrible customer service 
- Straight Talk Wireless - straight talk 
- [Resolved] Straight Talk Wireless - cut my cell phone/ paying customer/ throttle down 
- Straight Talk Wireless - customer service and management
- StraightTalk - dishonest and deceptive