[Resolved] Straight Talk Wirelessunauthorized change in phone number

J Aug 16, 2018

I called 611 and refilled my service before it expired. I received a text that said that I had new number. I called and was told to call back when I could call on another line. My husband and I spent over 2hrs on the phone. We where told several times to restart the phone. We then asked for someone else. They where not able to give me back my phone number that I have had for over 10 years.

• Straight Talk Wireless's response · Sep 15, 2018

Hi Jennifer LaRock Church. This is Sara from Straight Talk Wireless. Please accept our deepest apology for all the inconvenience that you have experienced with our service. Allow us to check on your account so we can further investigate this matter and provide the best possible resolution. To do this, please send us a message through this chat link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. We look forward to working with you. Thank you.

• Resolution Statement