Stevens TransportBreach of Contract

Upon my training with Stevens Transport mistakes were made by the training department and I had to accept the responsibility for someone elses lack of doing their job. To make up for their mistake I was compensated by an increase in training pay. Now this has happened again and it was stated to me "I know this is not your fault" (2nd trainer never sent in report card as requested by training safety coordinator). But yet again it falls upon my shoulders to take responsibility of someones negligence. This is not the proper way to do business.

• On
    onguard69 Nov 02, 2017

I was a trainer for 2 years and I invested my knowledge, time, energy and benefit of my mistakes when I was just starting out. As a new driver being away from home for your first month and 3 weeks of school 3 days of orientation and hope your one of the first in your class to get out with a trainer so your not sitting on the yard for more than a week without being paid!
    You'll say your trainers than you remember your day one!

• Pr
    Prime Example Nov 08, 2010

I tend to agree. They do tell you that in o1

• Zo
    zombiekc Jun 30, 2010

I'm. A trainer at Stevens this is absolutely his fault the report card is soley his responsibility and this was gone over and over with students in orintation or O1. Stevens wants to see how responsibile a new driver is with paperwork and I know if it ment passing or failing I would have that report card glued to my forehead this guys ignorance or incompatance is what gives Stevens a bad name then they go to message boards or blogs and trash Stevens because there a screw up, its a shame.

• Me
    Melissa L Aug 21, 2009

I wouldn't just be sitting back letting that person take advantage and you end up getting blamed for their mistake. I don't get it though, if they know it wasn't your fault then why blame you? It doesn't make sense?!