Sterling Superkings Smoothsmell and taste

P

my wife smokes sterling superking smooth regularly. she bought 40 from reindeer londis, penley grove street, york on january 1st . the first packet was ok the second packet when opened smelt funny and when lit smelt terrible and she complained of them burning slow and burning the back of her throat. bar code [protected] i would be grateful if you could contact me regarding this as the last time i smelt anything like this was when i purchased fake cigarettes in turkey and gives me reason to be concerned.

• Updated by isa.lisa · Jul 01, 2018

No capsules in 10 out of 20

• Fa
    Fay Mason Nov 19, 2018

I have been smoking Mayfair for a good number of years now but the last few sleeves ive purchased there have been 16 17 in instead of 20 also the cigs are really baggy and not full enough

45 the croft glasshoughton Castleford wf10 4dq

Marie 😊 Oct 31, 2018

I found a massive stork in your product I brought from a shop in my local area...I payed my money for believing it would 5 star rated ... I'm not a happy customer!!!

• Da
    Damian07585224567 Aug 20, 2018

I have for some forien objects in my tobacco again after about a year of enjoying it with out coming across anything suspect, please can you take a look just for my peace of mind. Kind regards, Mr D M Elliott.

• Is
    isa.lisa Aug 15, 2018

No clic in 18 out of 20 of my cigarettes not acceptable the are not cheap. Please explain
    [email protected]

• Pa
    Patzarina Aug 15, 2018

Mayfair king size are my regular brand. The pack I currently have are defective. The filters come away as I take a cigarette out of the packet.

• Tr
    Tracyjt Aug 14, 2018

Brought a multipack of sterling kinsize red on 19th July & every single pack has multiple cigarettes with tobacco missing- leaving a empty cigarette filter & paper
    This is a disgrace considering how much there are
    Out of 100 I've probably on got nearly 40 that's any good to smoke