Sterling Holiday Resorts — Unauthorized Charges
We are holding a membership ID 5949A with Sterling Holiday Resort since 1994 and have hardly used it. We understand that there are Annual Amenity Charges dues since 2001 to be cleared on this account and we are willing to do so.
However, Sterling has said they will credit only 3 years inventory after collecting dues for last 16 years and this is not agreeable to us.
If Sterling wants us to clear dues since 2001, they need to either give us inventory for the same period along with some grace period to consume the same. Else, waive off the previous dues and collect only last 3 years dues since they are giving us 3 years inventory.
Please note that Sterling has only recently started refurbishing their resorts. For the period they are asking us to clear the dues, their resorts were inhabitable and resort maintenance was substandard. My family just refused to stay at any of the Sterling properties due to this.
We have tried our level best to convince Sterling to either provide sufficient inventory or reduce the charges, but they are not willing to budge.
We need some justice and Sterling just cannot continue to exploit members like me at will.
More Sterling Holiday Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Sterling Holiday Resorts (India) Limited - AAC charges
- Sterling Holidays - Pathetic customer service
- Sterling Holiday Resorts - fake promises
- Sterling Holiday Resorts - Unethical behaviour
- Sterling Holiday Resorts - misguide for my membership - 1225993
- Sterling Holiday Resorts - refund not given. fake refund details were provided
- Sterling Holiday Resorts - points sterling holidays