Sterling Holiday Resorts (India) Limited — AAC charges
I'm a shareholder of Sterling holidays since 1995.Now booking for my holidays at goa, they are saying to pay since 2001 to 2015 AAC including penalty 10%.Mr.Ramesh, a team manager said the amount due from 2001 to 2015 is Rs 21494+10% penaltyRa 2149=Rs23643 till 2015 and year 2016= Rs 3174. Total= Rs26817. But when i talk to Mr.Satish on 06/02/2016, he given me break up like this::year 2001 to 2008= Rs 900 each year so Rs 900*8=Rs7200+10% penalty so Rs 7920, year 2009 to 2011=Rd 1100 each year so= Rs3300+10% penalty=Rs 3630, including penalty in year 2012=Rs 2117, year 2013= Rs 2117, year 2014=Rs 2329, year 2015= Rs2922. So total coming as from 2001 to 2015 year including penalty is = Rs 21035+ year 2016= Rs 3174= Rs 24209. So you can see the manipulation in accounts, in order to cheat customer.
Complaints against Sterling Holidays::
1)Unethical AAC which was not mention at the time of taking timeshare.
2)Even if we are paying AAC, they are manipulating accounts in order to extract more money from customer.
3)Reason for imposing penalty when they don't intimate the AAC to customer, fault is on the company not customer.
4)Improper customer handling as when I talked to Mr.Ramesh, team manager, he said there is no point sueing the company, as many customer has done that but we have won all the cases.
Kindly help me so that I can resolve the issue.
More Sterling Holiday Resorts (India) Limited Complaints & Reviews
- Sterling Holidays - Pathetic customer service
- Sterling Holiday Resorts - fake promises
- Sterling Holiday Resorts - Unauthorized Charges
- Sterling Holiday Resorts - Unethical behaviour
- Sterling Holiday Resorts - misguide for my membership - 1225993
- Sterling Holiday Resorts - refund not given. fake refund details were provided
- Sterling Holiday Resorts - points sterling holidays