Stepwheel Outsourcingcanada pr resident visa

A

I got a call today noon from stepwheel outsourcing stating that my profile got selected for Canada and will provide salary approx 3000 dollars and interview will be done in 3 steps and service charge I have to pay is about 80000 plus 18% GST... And with 5 months I will get visa and tickets to fly Canada along with my family

But these fools doesn't know Indians are not that fool too believe on them and put the money... Hahhhahaa
I checked on internet and got their fraud article so I replied to their mail by pasting the same article... Hahahahhaha

Please guys never pay money for your interviews ... Because it's free of cost and none of the companies charge for interviews..
There are agencies they take there service charge but after completing the whole process not before...
The agencies who charge before are all fakes they will show you the brighter future but in actual the are taking g you to their world so be careful

And use Google to track such type of frauders...

We are not getting harmed by outsider.. Actually we are getting harmed by our people only who stays in our country, who are from our religion.
This people are not Indians they need to be punished...

If you need the list of genuine agency's you can contact me I will help you

Thanks and regards
Aarush
[protected]@gmail.com

• Di
    diwakar tripathi Dec 28, 2019

Sadhna from Stepwheel handled our file. We were told that she is one of the more experienced executives at Stepwheel. And that was accurate.

Sadhna is very polite and helpful, pretty diligent at her work and communicates clearly. She followed up to ensure we get the immigration processes completed in time. She used to seek clarification and additional information from experts when required. She was confident of the steps she would recommend to us after doing necessary checks. She also, sent us drafts of what they would be filing on our behalf in order to seek any changes we recommend or clarifications we might have.

Though we were never able to meet her personally as we are from different cities, she ensured we are kept up-to-date about our account. She allows ample time to discuss over the phone and takes questions patiently. We have not witnessed her lose her cool.

Overall, our experience with Stepwheel Delhi has been very good. They handled our escalations well and ensured our concerns were addressed. Thanks to the team!

• Pr
    Prabakaran.V Dec 18, 2018

Don't trust them
    ...they cheated me already...

They picked 1lakah from me.

• Vi
    Vishal Gugnani Feb 24, 2020

@Prabakaran.V Bro can you give me more brief about this company as I have to pay Rs 1 lakh for PR of Canada and moreover is this company fake or real and could you please provide me the genuine agency list