SteamGames.comfraudulent bank withdrawal

M

FRADULENT withdrawal from my bank account. Left message today but after reading about your many scams didn't expect to. You withdrew $ 14.99 from my account .If it is not returned to my bank by Friday, August 17, 2018, I will be contacting the AR Attorney General and the FBI. This is my fourth identity theft so I am well aware of the procedure. This theft by you is only $14.99 but there is no limit to what I will spend to have this corrected. I am going to put your Scam on twitter and Facebook. Marilyn Levinson. Amount $14.99 on [protected]. Last 4 3453. Marilyn Levinson.
E-Mail [protected]@gmail.com

• El
    Elena Baster Jan 25, 2019

spero di NON avere piu a che fare con steamgames inaspetttamente i soldi mi sono stati accreditati questo mese speroche mi cmcelliate da ogni vostro elenco.Grazie.