SteamGames.com — credit card fraud
I found 6 steamgames.com charges to my card this morning totaling $600. Luckily my bank will take care of it. I called the number and there is no way to speak to a person. Same with their website. This company is clearly a front for fraud. They probably sell games as well but their primary objective seems to be to steal as much money as they can, make it look like an accident, and if no one catches it then off to the bank they go. You people who are defending them need to think about who processes the card numbers? Where does the money go? This is not a gamer problem (that’s what they hope you will think) it is an absence of morals problem with steam games itself!! The fact that so many people have complained about this and contacted their banks but the government/fbi has not done anything about it for more than three years tells you a lot about the state of our society!! It is not enough to just call your bank. You need to file a report with your local law enforcement agency and/or fbi office - do it today!!! It is enough to make you throw something! The banks are not going to do anything about it and these creeps know it, that's why they keep doing it and why the list of victims continues to grow and grow. Sites like this need to be actively engaged in stopping fraud not just taking comments from those who have been defrauded! What is the point in that? There isn't one!
More SteamGames.com Complaints & Reviews
- Valve - steam bugs/poor suppport
- Valve Software - unauthorized charges
- Valve/Steam - ripped off for team fortress 2
- SteamGames.com - unauthorised charges
- SteamGames.com - bad experience
- Valve - steam currency change into dh is unbalanced
- Valve Corporation - unauthorized charges
- Steam Powered/Valve - blocked account due to paypal issues
- Valve Corporation - Charged my debit card 7 times.. How? They are hackers...
- Valve Steam - allies with hackers