Steak 'n Shake — service
At the 96 street location in Fishers Indiana it took over and hour... My teen son wanted a quick stop after shopping on Thanksgiving. We had a car full of people waiting. He order one meal. Sat there for over a hour. They ignored him for about 30 minutes. I tried to talk to the manager and she yelled at me. There were 3 people working the entire restaurant. People where getting mad and walking out right and left. She skipped my son and then told me "we take them in the order they came..." He was not in the drive through he went in and ordered and was sitting at the counter. If you say your going to be open then you need the right amount of staff.
More Steak 'n Shake Complaints & Reviews
- Steak 'n Shake - breakfast hours 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - removal of salt and vinegar fries 
- Steak n Shake - Florida - poor service and food 
- Steak N Shake - paid for gift card - got accussations 
- Steak and Shake - awful service 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - drive up
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - timing of drive thru. ethics of leadership and team.
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - service and food
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - drive thru & carry out order
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - slow service and missing orders