Steak 'n Shakeservice

L Nov 29, 2019 Review updated:

At the 96 street location in Fishers Indiana it took over and hour... My teen son wanted a quick stop after shopping on Thanksgiving. We had a car full of people waiting. He order one meal. Sat there for over a hour. They ignored him for about 30 minutes. I tried to talk to the manager and she yelled at me. There were 3 people working the entire restaurant. People where getting mad and walking out right and left. She skipped my son and then told me "we take them in the order they came..." He was not in the drive through he went in and ordered and was sitting at the counter. If you say your going to be open then you need the right amount of staff.

•   Nov 29, 2019

Dafuq? Son is hungry again on Thanksgiving (your admittence)??? The hell?

This is how you spend time with your family and friends? In a car shopping??? The hell is wrong with you???

Y'all are spoiled brats.

•   Nov 29, 2019

If he wanted a quick stop why did he go inside and SIT AT THE COUNTER??? Seriously, do you read what you wrote to make sure things add up??? Ridiculous.

Tell Jughead there is turkey at home!

•   Nov 29, 2019

Why is only Jughead eating and no one else? Great hospitality.

•   Nov 29, 2019

Most restaurants are closed for the holiday. Those open don’t expect many customers so employees are scarce. If your child wanted a quick meal then the drive threw was the place to go to. If your child isn’t patient and you aren’t either, then try another fast food joint.

•   Nov 30, 2019

@SubSquirrel I think son is an adult.

•   Nov 30, 2019

@worstfist I know but an adult is an adult no matter the mindset of his ghetto parents.

•   Nov 30, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Teen son might be under eighteen.

Also drive through was autocorrected to threw. I know the difference

•   Nov 30, 2019

@SubSquirrel yeah but they mentioned him going in and sitting down at a counter.

teen son might be under 18 but many ghetto teens are parents themselves so the misbehavior gets passed down to a new generation.

•   Dec 01, 2019

@Um is not an answer! They sound like a bunch of [censored]s!