Steak 'n Shake Enterprises — false advertising
Location of incident: 2465 N. Dirksen pkwy. Springfield, IL. Zip:62702
As a frequent steak n shake visitor i was quiet let down tonight as i looked online for open steak n shakes near me and the location above read open 24 hours, NOT CLOSED. I get to the n dirksen store it is closed so then knowing the s. Dirksen location, i thought it would be open 24 hours as it always is. I get there it is closed. both locations were listed online AS OPEN im kind of mad in the fact of wasting gas thinking atleast 2 of 3 locations in springfield would be open... Im pretty let down and quiet upset at the fact that the website HAS NOT BEEN UPDATED FOR CLOSED LOCATIONS... Note im only wanting a milkshake but you are the only ones in springfield who sell milkshakes late at night.. Time of incident: 3:00 AM thursday, august 2nd.
Sorry to make a fuss about this incident, but im more upset about the amount of gas i have now used in hopes of buying a milkshake when both restauraunts were advertised as OPEN.
I hope this helps, thanks and have a nice day to whoever tends to read this.
More Steak 'n Shake Enterprises Complaints & Reviews
- Steak 'n Shake - breakfast hours 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - removal of salt and vinegar fries 
- Steak n Shake - Florida - poor service and food 
- Steak N Shake - paid for gift card - got accussations 
- Steak and Shake - awful service 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - drive up
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - timing of drive thru. ethics of leadership and team.
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - service and food
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - drive thru & carry out order
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - slow service and missing orders