Steak and Shakeincorrect order, bad customer service

My mother and I visited the Zanesville, Ohio Steak and Shake at approximately 8:45 p.m. Seated quickly, and the waitress took our order in good time. They weren't very busy. another girl brought our chili - no problem. Our order came, and she left. After I took a few bites I realized I had a double cheeseburger and not my bacon cheeseburg single. Both our fries were cold. Another customer had returned fries that were cold. Another waitress brought our shakes and left. I didn't get a chance to say anything. I usually don't say much or complain, but the attitude they all had wasn't appropriate. There were at least 6 servers all sitting around talking and laughing, Even the cook. I heard the cook say the order said double cheeseburger, kind of joking. Might not have been my order, but don't talk about customers where they can hear you. The waitress finally returned and I told her about the cold fries and the sandwich, and she said she would check into it. Did bring my mothers to go container back right away, then nothing. We waited for close to 10 minutes, had not gotten a bill or anything. Meanwhile they are all still sitting up at the counter. We finally just got up and went to the checkout. I told her we never got a bill, and she never really attempted to get our waitress. And I honest to God couldn't tell you her name. Gave her my coupons and told her that was what we had. I asked for a receipt so I could see, and she said she couldn't since she had already cashed out. I would have liked to have seen the original ticket. I could have argued and requested to see the manager, but I was too upset. I didn't want to say something I shouldn't. As I said before, I am usually not this way. Needless to say, I don't think I will be returning. It wsn't the food. It has always been good. Aside from the cold fries and wrong sandwich.