Menu

F
Author of the complaint
4:36 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My internet was already close for almost one year, so please clear all my records in your file. Attached this my official receipt photo copy as for your record and evidence. Thanks.

View 0 more photos

More STC complaints & reviews

STC - lucky draw scam
STC - daily & weekly deduction
STC - internet is very slow
STC - bad service
STC - my internet speed is vey slow
12 comments
Feb 25, 2018 8:08 am EST

[protected] that is My Bill number please check my Bill amount

Feb 25, 2018 8:04 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sir I have use an Stc postbaid sim monthly 170 plans I'm not baid Bill amount an 3 months so I have less connection after 10 months not paid Bill amount so how much coming an Bill amount please help me

Feb 25, 2018 7:55 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sir I have use an Stc postbaid sim monthly 170 sr but I am not baid for 3 months internet conscience cut services after I'm not baid Bill and 10 months so Bill amount bay time eanypady fine baying

B
Aug 02, 2017 4:51 pm EDT

2 years ago I took the STC modem connection (new) after 3 months I had to go to Pakistan. I went to the STC branch and said them to cut this internet. They said it's done.
Now after 2 years I receive the bill of RS 4200. Kindly check my record I didn't use it. Please clear my bill.
Iqama no : [protected]

B
Jul 09, 2017 12:42 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have unlimited internet and the bill every month is 160SR when i go to the for 1 week when i want to settle the 160 monthly bill i found out that the bill was increase and how it happens i already pay 160 SAR but my internet is not working and i have remaining 271 SAR this wrong bill please check this my account is [protected]

U
May 27, 2017 12:49 am EDT

Dear,

I have to stc einternet as well. I would like to know how check bill through internet as before i use to check through one url but now its asking for online account and i tried to open new account but am unable. so please kindly guide me how to open new stc online account and how to check the bill details.
Please do the needful as soon as possible.

Thanks...

M
Sep 21, 2016 12:04 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have submitted my stc Internet bill on 17 September 2016 for two months, now again I receive 2 months bill. How should I resolve this issue.
Thanks

Apr 26, 2016 9:15 am EDT

I installed stc internet wifi in march 2016 but still billing have no information

T
Jan 20, 2015 9:07 am EST

I have similar case. Last 19August 2014, I fully settled my bills, attached is the scan copy of the receipt (patora). I am not using the same service line since I closed it last August, so please clear all my records / bills in your file. Refer to attached copy of official receipt for your record and evidence. Thanks.

Aug 26, 2013 10:47 pm EDT

i have paid my complete telephone land line bill last week and there is no outstanding bill and my land line is still not functioning
kindly look into the matter
thanks

Aug 26, 2013 10:43 pm EDT

Respected sir

I have paid the complete telephone bill of my account last week and still my land line is disconnected kindly look into the matter
my land line np is
[protected]
tel account no is [protected]
thanks
27/8/2013

S
Mar 08, 2013 4:28 pm EST

Dear,

I have to stc landline and einternet as well. I would like to know how check bill through internet as before i use to check through one url but now its asking for online account and i tried to open new account but am unable. so please kindly guide me how to open new stc online account and how to check the bill details.
Please do the needful as soon as possible.

Thanks...

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

174 complaints