State Bank Of India — misslead bt sbi
I took housing loan from sbi vide htl a/c no. [protected] (1818) during aug 2004 at 8.25% floating interest rate. I decided & changed the interest rate to fix (9%) during nov 2004. I paid rs. 8199/- to bank towards fee for changing the option. the bank on its own changed the rate to 9.50% during may 2006. I protested and took up the matter. they immediately reverted the rate to 9%.
now again during sep 2008, sbi's zonal office rasmeccc bareilly wrote to me that they will be charging the interest at the rate of 12.75%. I should pay the outstanding at once & quit banking with sbi, if I am not ready to pay the interest @ 12.75%.
I once again protested and approached to bank authorities for miss leading. how can bank do this. I opted to pay more interest to bank when bank was charging less (8.25% to 9%) and also paid a handsome fee for the change. now bank is asking to pay rate what is not being charged even by private bankers at present. I wrote to all concern authorities regarding this, even to chairman sbi. but till none of them has tried to resolve the matter. the chairman's secretariat has written to lucknow head office twice under intimation to me to resolve the matter but they did not care. at last now I am planning to for legal concern for cheating & misleading by nationalized bank of india.
More State Bank Of India Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card!
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days
- State Bank Of India - Not handling complaint
- SBI Pensions - non crediting revised pension alongwith arrears in my a/c
- State Bank Of India - delay in issuing atm card
- SBI Credit Card - collection agent ran away without submitting my bill!
- State Bank Of India - state bank of india web page not opening
- SBI - wrong calls