Starbucks — unethical behavior and time wait.
I was in for the Thursday happy hour around 2:40 pm, The cashier taking my order wasn't well known with the promotion at the end of the transaction. And his partner A QUILLA was very rude and unprofessional! she wasn't helpful at all and kept talking to me with a very bad attitude. However, when I move on to the lobby to wait for my drink I waited approximately 20 minutes for a Refreshner drink and a Frappe. I've never had an issue with location but today wasn't acceptable .
More Starbucks Complaints & Reviews
- Starbucks - rude employees with no people skills 
- Starbucks Inc. (Nasdaq:sbux) - obstruction of justice 
- Starbucks - awful service 
- Starbucks - firing an employee! 
- Starbucks - fraud and scam 
- Starbucks - unethical behavior
- Starbucks - 12 oz phoenix pottery coffee mug
- Starbucks - service
- Starbucks - lousy experience 
- Starbucks - I was threatened by a starbucks employee at this exact starbucks location 17980 w bluemound rd. brookfield wisconsin 53045