Starbuckslousy experience

We spend a few months of the year in Ga. We always go shopping at the Pavillion when I'm in Ga. The Starbucks at the corner of Hwy. 85 and Pavillion Pkwy. is my preffered coffee stop, or atleast it WAS. The last time we went in there we were helped (I use the word help loosely) by a woman named Christy. She was very ruud and not much help at all. I will never go back. I always order the same thing, my order never changes. When we received our coffees the one I ordered was wrong. Christy insisted that I ordered the wrong thing, I know I did not. She argued with me for 10 minutes and made me look like a low life in front of other customers. She did make me what I ordered after all that BS I took from her. It could have been much easier than it was and Christy could have handled it better. I will never go back.

Justice74 May 29, 2012

I thought it was a three way street.

Justice74 May 29, 2012

You're the one acting like you're five baby Tasha. You never have anything nice to say. Grow up little girl.

• Ga
    Gail the one May 29, 2012

Justice74. I am not a five year old. You are not my mother. I don't need you defending me like I am some five year old. If this is your good deed for the day and you are only defending me to make yourself feel good you failed.

Justice74 May 29, 2012

Tasha the troll strikes again. Not surprising. Is Gail your make believe friend?

• Regions Bank Employee Jun 06, 2012

Why argue? Why did you not speak to the manager?