Menu
Home Coffee & Tea Starbucks gift card never received

Starbucks - gift card never received

S
Author of the complaint
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered a Gift Card in April 2014, which was never received. It was supposed to be a Mother's Day gift. Mothers Day came and went, and nothing. I called customer service more than three times, and spoke to someone different each time, and each time they took the information wrong (wrong address, wrong billing address, the funds were changed to Canadian funds instead of remaining US funds etc.) The last time I called the representative didn't know what she was doing either, and kept asking me the same questions over and over again. I asked to speak to a manager, she kept going back and forth without transfering me to a manager. I finally got a hold of one lame manager, who had an attitude, and kept repeating that we always change the funds into the currency of the country it's going to, which wasn't true, this isn't the first time I was ordering from them, so he didn't know what he was talking about, and he was never appologetic about the situation and when I said go ahead and cancel my order, he said it's up to you what you decide to do. Really? Is that what managers say when handling situations like these? How low class of starbucks, to let their' employees treat their' customers like this. I guess they really don't care about their' customers, maybe they've made enough money and reached the top that they let it go to their' heads. Well whoever owns starbucks I can't wait till you go under. There's no way you can treat customers in a low manner and expect us to go and buy your products. I will never buy another starbucks coffee, or a gift card again, and I will tell all my friends and family to do the same. Remember, karma's a b****, and yours is on the way. To hell with you Starbucks.

Helpful? 0 0

More Starbucks complaints & reviews

Starbucks - rude employees with no people skills
Starbucks - obstruction of justice