Starbucksawful service

Once loved Starbucks for the service and fact that Soy milk is never a problem (I have a milk allergy)...until today. King and Yonge Street location in Toronto - stay away as they have the worst service imaginable. Tall African Canadian Barista clearly bothered by fact I asked for soy milk. I can't even begin to describe how rude this woman was. At one point I though she was going to throw the soy milk at me, instead she placed it as far out of my reach as she could so I would get more annoyed. Will never go back, already told my story numerous times. The best advertising is a happy customer and the worst is an unhappy one.

• A
      Aug 19, 2008

You are so racist it keeps me up at night.
    I AM THE "AFRICAN CANADIAN" FROM STARBUCKS.
    You come in every morning, treat me and my co-workers like ###, and are always ### about your soy milk. You're a ###, and we make fun of you on the daily.

Have a nice day!

• J
      Sep 14, 2008

By far, the death of Starbucks is the Drive-thru window. Starbucks killed whatever atmosphere they were after when they went the way of McDonalds with the drive thru. I stand in line and watch every Barista behind the counter fall all over each other to take care of the DT line without so much as eye contact in my direction as I stand in front of the register. Next time, I'm gonna walk out with one of those expensive coffee makers they have on the shelves...hey they're not paying attention...Ill make my Starbucks coffee at home on my new machine.

• R
      Feb 26, 2009

HA! You got yours lady. Stop being so entitled.

•   Jun 20, 2009

Oh boy. If I were the original poster, I'd be terribly embarassed about my behaviour. She is a ###!
    I have only ever had amazing experiences at that location. The baristas rock! Often give me free tastes of drinks/snacks and never charge me for soy :)

• B
      Jun 24, 2009

I love this thread. I worked for Starbucks for a few years, and the worst customers were always the ones that I wished would never come back. Congrats, Toronto Starbucks, this horrible lady won't ever be coming back!!

• C
      Jul 08, 2009

The worst Starbucks in Winnipeg for services and drinks is 1430 Ellice Street...Sorry but the service sucks and they cant make a strawberry and cream frapp... it always taste weak or too icy...

• H
      Sep 25, 2009

Yeah, you do sound mighty racist. I would bet that you'd never mention the barista's race had she been white.
    You ###ing bigot. I wholeheartedly agree with the posters above who point out that the people who work at that store are probably happier to have lost your busniness. Some customers just aren't worth the trouble; and you are just not worth the trouble.

• S
      Jan 06, 2013

Clearly the op is NOT racist. And it's OBVIOUS that almost all of the comments are by the miserable employee. If she and the other emploees actually did make fun of the customer, that's a reflection of how incredibly pathetic they are, not a negative reflection of the customer. They screw up her drink, they are rude, they make fun of her and on top of it, they make up lies that she's a racist. WOW. It's clear that the op was telling the truth. Ugh, having to deal with these trash people every day, yuck. She should be happy that she isn't that miserable employee, cause if she's this much of a ###, her life must really suck.

• T
      Mar 09, 2016

Don't patron Starbucks but was given a gift card. Ordered 1 slice of banana bread. At window employee told me it was not his fault that they have other customers with larger orders. Attitude is probably why this person is working at Starbucks and not a real company. NEVER will visit there again.