Staples on 2nd Avenue New York — unethical behavior at staples
Last week I went to the 2nd Avenue store to try to get an estimate and until today I didn't' receive any email or call form Craig, who took my order at the store.
Today I had to go back to the store to try t get this estimate again and Craig was looking after another customer for more than 20 minutes, then another girl (unfortunately I didn't' ask for her name) came to talk to me and she said I had to speak to Joni por email - Joni is an Inside Print Specialist who email me last week with part of my estimate.
The thing is, I saw Craig going behind the glass and talking to this girl and right after this talk she came out telling me that I had to talk to Joni.
She was really rude to me and he pretended I wasn't there.
I am very much disappointed with this kind of service and will tell people I know who goes to this store about this.
Today it's raining hard here in New York and it was a waste of my precious time and also I didn't like to be treated the way I as treated.
More Staples on 2nd Avenue New York Complaints & Reviews
- Staples - staples sucks! 
- Staples - easytech fraud 
- Staples, Inc - service for screen on my iphone 6 plus
- Staples/staplesrewardssignstaples.com - failure to credit my purchases to my awards a/c 
- Staples - awful company to work for 
- Staples - employees can share your private information. 
- Staples - warranty on acer laptop
- Staples - employee
- Staples Technical Support - repair rip-off
- Staples - americans with disability act, use of free wifi, staples on main st in the city of orange ca