Stanley Steemer — how they pay employees.
I am a former employee of the Stanley Steemer branch in Indianapolis. This company needs to be investigated as far as how the pay their employees. First, we are not paid by the hour, like most people think. We are payed on a commission basis. I started as an assistant to the crew chiefs. Meaning my percentage of commission Is 10% on each job. But there are exceptions. If a customer calls for a redo, I do not get paid for that even if it is a job that I wasn't even associated with. I could in some cases have to do the job completely over, no matter how long it toke to get done. We do not get paid for the times we are in the van, which is generally the majority of the day. Also, the rampant racism and misogyny was out of control. I am not disgruntled but I could no longer take this environment anymore. I would be more than happy to talk to anyone, especially a labor board to investigate their business practices. I hope someone with clout will read this and do something about it. It can not be legal what their doing. [protected]@sbcglobal.net
More Stanley Steemer Complaints & Reviews
- Stanley Steemer - stanley steemer: fraud and lies 2
- Stanley Steemer - horrible company!!
- Stanley Steemer - human resources
- Stanley Steemer - dryer vent cleaning
- Stanley Steemer - poor quality; excessive charge
- Stanley Steemer - carpet cleaning
- Stanley Steemer - employment fraud and workplace harassment
- Stanley Steemer - poor cleaning/ price gouging
- Stanley Steemer - shortchanged
- Stanley Steemer - Order Invoice #11248974 - carpet cleaning