Standard Bank South Africa — unknown debit orders
I am Phumelephi Gumede ID [protected] have a cheque account from 1993, i have numerous unknown debit orders that are going through my account they are returned unpaid and iam being penalised.
I have sent an e-mail to have them stopped, i was told that they have been stopped but i must contact them and cancell them.
My question is how do i call the companies that i don't know?
How am i supposed to know their contact numbers ?
Its second time im sending this complaint but no response.
Account number [protected]
More Standard Bank South Africa Complaints & Reviews
- Standard Bank - travel wallet is a disgrace
- Standard Bank - confirmation letter of closed credit card account
- Standard Bank - to get through to their number seems to be impossible
- Standard Bank - pathetic service from standard bank & their staff
- Standard Bank - standard bank froze my bank account
- Standard Bank South Africa - change my email address on my account
- Standard Bank South Africa - outstanding card authorisation not resolved
- Standard Bank - no correspondence has put me in trouble
- Standard Bank South Africa - unauthorized debit by Standard Bank
- Standard Bank South Africa - standard bank home loans