Complaints & Reviews

Cell phone service

I have been with Sprint as a customer since 2002. As soon as my current contract is over I will be getting another carrier. Their customer service sucks. In November 2019 I started having problems getting and making calls. I called Sprint and they said their was a problem with the tower in my area. Continued to have problems the tested my phone and said everything was fine. Went back two weeks later this time they said it was my antenna on my phone. Canned me into upgrading my phone with another contract fir service. Went hone with the new phone and the problem was the same. I have been on the phone constantly with them. They keep telling me my tower is fine. Finally asked where my tower was and it not near my home. They sent me a signal booster. But it has to be set up on a high piece of furniture by a window. Don't own a high piece of furniture. Also the paperwork says there is a $45 restocking charge. I purchased a disposable phone it has no problems getting a signal at my house. When my contract is up, I am going to find a new carrier. Oh and I gave my old phone to a friend that is with Verizon and it's working perfectly for her. Still wasting time on hold with them trying to return this thing that Is just another unnecessary piece of equipment. Of course they didn't tell me about the need for it to be on a high piece of furniture.

Cell service and customer service

Sprint is horrible. 1st off the service on my cell was so bad I had to pay a ton of money to get away from them and move to another network. Second the customer service was so horrible, I had to speak to 3 people and it took me 2 hours to cancel my account in Dec. Then I get a notice of collections, no letter, no phone call, God knows they had my number. Nothing!!
Then to top it off, I am waiting to cancel this service that was supposed to be cancelled for 3 more hours on the phone with multiple reps and no one is worth a darn. Mostly, don't even speak English. Finally get it straight and they say, oh because we gave you a credit, you have to call back and waste more time to cancel the line that was left open, we can't do it now. How awful is this service! The worst I have ever had.

Sprint, black milking a big cheater

Over 3 years I 'm with sprint. last couple mount, when my contract was over, for 4 line cellphone my bill it wa 180 dollars,. when my contract was ending I got e-mail for up dating, I sighn up and the send me new chellphon with retun envelop for old phon. I active new phons and send old phone to them,. and my bill payment due date it wa 16 or 18 of each mount. first bill it was arount 189, in secound mount, thired day of mounth I got over 500 $ and my phon stoped for not pay ment, first of morninng I have had emrergincy call, my phone not workin, call the sprint, they said u have to pay a portion, then we can oppen your phone, I paid a portion, to make that emergincy call, and paid around 400 next days. again I got bill amount of 700, and my acount stoped again...

service

I have been with sprint for years. I am currently wondering why am I still with Sprint? I have had my phone for over two years and own it but am looking at getting a new one. to add a new line you can get a great deal on a phone but to upgrade nothing??? i changed my tv servce because of this so I guess its time for phone switching. Does customer retention not matter anymore?

In November I was told and shown in the computer that I was to receive $200 for 2 phones with a business account. I have recorded 5 phone conversations in a span of a month inquiring about having never received it. On each phone call as well as 3 visits to the store, I was told that I will get, that they don't know why I didn't get it, and that I will get a call back from the store manager. To this day I have never received a call back from anyone. Two days ago I requested the regional manager's number but they refused.
Therefore I will be filing in small claims court if the $ is not receive by Feb. 15, 2020.

Sincerely, Mickey Velen [protected]

sprint phone bill's

I was promised a third party employee discount recieved confirmation email in october after sending in proof that within two weeks discount be on my bill . No recieved 10 perks discount . Called in end of december talked to supervisor given email said I'd get response in three days nothing. I have the paper I recieved at work promised if switched to sprint . 30 one line 20 for next no I pay anywhere from 150 to almost 300 one month. I have the emails that is false advertisement. I switched my mom and several friends and a neighbor all been overcharged . Service is awful

sprint phone bill's

phone service overcharges and lease payment

when i switch from a another carrier I was told i would have reliable service. and after month after month trying to resolve and it still didnt work.so they said if i sent everything back i would not be charged. yet they lied.
we tried to resolve for ...after air wave replacement of device. to majic box. I was told i would not be charged lease payments .and then i get a 410 bill/ they got all there products all those months i spent paying and not having phone service. I was told repeatedly i would not be charge. I have the reference numbers to the agreement time and date/ one says they say it get a bill not they dont but i protected myself and have the whole conversation recorded from a sprint manager. This is crazy i paid month after month on service and lease sent everything back. told me i would only owe 26 and the bill keeps going higher and now they cant find the transaction. Well i have the proof and a cmpany should not lie and say they would not charge then they do then you spend another month resolving to be right back where you are started. I did my end. they should honor there word.

I can submit recording but it has my personal information. if needed and it wont have my public information of my address and stuff.

pissed off consumer

customer service & billing have no idea what they are doing & continue to screw us over

We signed up to get Sprints Black Friday deal to lease 5 phones for $95/mo. We got the phones & started the service up, which has been pretty good. The problem came when we got our first bill & were charged over $300 for the service. We immediately got in touch & asked someone why we were not get the special we signed up for. They said it was a mistake & they would fix it. Next month same bill came for over $300. We got in touch again. They said they were sorry & would reimburse us the overcharges & be sure to fix it. We got the reimbursement in our account & then got one of the phones on our family bill turned off because of "non-payment". We got in touch again & they said we were short our payment (by the amount they had just reimbursed us days before). We explained that they reimbursed that from our overcharge & explained the situation & they said no, there is nothing they could do, we need to make the full payment & that our payment should be over $300/mo. We are going insane dealing with the customer service, over charges & complete lack of knowledge of even their own promotion! This company is in need of some serious training & needs to get their billing straightened out!

iphone xs max promotion

Back in September of 2018 I switched to Sprint to take advantage of an Iphone XS Max promotion. Per the terms of the promotion and the contract I signed, I was only to pay the tax on the phone and receive a $41.67 credit monthly for 18 months. At the end of the 18 months I would then be able to purchase the phone for the remaining balance. EVERY month I have had to take time out of my day to call Sprint to get my $41.67 credit as each billing cycle has 'conveniently' omitted this discount and been in breach of contract!!! I'm continually told that it was a 'glitch' in the billing cycle. How is it they're unable to rectify this 'glitch'?? If Sprint isn't going to honor their promotions, why do they even bother to offer them?!?? Are they assuming that I won't check my bill to see their error? As soon as this phone is paid off I'm going back to AT&T. This is ridiculous!

cellular phone services

My daughter and grandkids move in with us and we found ourselves with a need for five cellular phone service. My wife and I had service with Verizon for more than eight years and had a very good plan but it would be to expensive to add three more lines.
We found this offer on line about Sprint. Five lines unlimited data, text, and calls for $100.00 pluse $100.00 gift certificate for each phone transferred to Sprint from Verizon.
I gave all the information on line and follow up via "chat" to confirm the availability of our phone numbers and compatibility of cells. After about two hours on the chat and phone, I was told to go to the store just to pick up the new phones and additional chips. When we get to the store, the Sprint agent could not activate the lines and asked us to call support from the store. Sprint support started asking the same questions I already answered and were not able to process the account. No explanation given.
The store agent said it was easier to just open a new one under my wife's name. We did and requested 5 lines under the unlimited basic. We did not ask for email statements and even the sales person recommended not to auto mate anything until we get the first statement. We did not get any statements and could not register on line since we did not have an account number.
I started calling them, afraid that the account will be past due and services cut off. Finally, I get in touch with someone out of the US and after a long explanation, I was able to make them send me a copy of the statements.
I paid the first month just to prevent any additional problems. After checking the second one I found unrequested services and charges. Also, as of today, we still have not received the $200.00 gift cards.
Their phone services is really bad, call s are dropped in the middle of the conversation, data is not available if not on wifi, and we are boing charged additional services not requested.
On top of everything, I was told there is no customers service for Sprint in the USA.

billing

I have worked with Sprint since July of this year to correct my bill. I have many pages of notes were I was on hold for hours with NO correction. My account was hacked and 3 phones and a tablet were ordered. Federal agents made me aware the phones were in Africa. Yet my bills has been one crazy messed affair. Many so called supervisors on customer service line insulted me and placed my service on hold that it was awful. NO one descerves this treatment. A fraud case was filed and I ws tod to pay my normal charges, whih I did and yet my service was placed on hold many times. I have paid moe than $99/ month and feel Sprint owes me. A local manager found about $300 in harges made by other pones on my accoun. Please explain. I met my contract agreement and left Sprint NEVER to return. I ask this be investigated by someone with knowle dge, maybe fraud department. This is NOT my bill. Account #[protected]
D.Wells [protected]@gmail.com

salespersons offering ineligible plans; bait & switch

I contacted Sprint on December 8th to correct a billing issue on my Sprint service (which resulted in a $4.99 credit) and at that time we received a sales offer from the Sprint Representative ($25 per line for 18 months and a free iphone 11) to port our daughters' two lines. The Sprint Representative stated that the offer would expire January 6th. We contacted Sprint a day or two later to move forward with porting the two lines with the stated offer, and they indicated there was no such offer. They then offered to port our 2 lines at my existing kick-start rate plan @$20 (Mary, Sprint Representative - 12/16). We called the next day to move forward with the plan and Sprint again said that particular offer made was not valid. On Dec 18th, we called to complain about these misleading offers, and were transferred to TeleSales who said they could honor transferring the two lines at my existing kick start plan of $20. The Sprint TeleSales representative (Jeff) said I could add up to 5 lines on my existing rate, so we could move forward. I confirmed the $20 rate with Jeff three times prior to migration and he confirmed that the two lines would be charged at $20/$15 with autopay. The conversation was recorded so you can listen to the entire call (4 hour call). Jeff then called Virgin Mobile and cancelled our accounts with them so Sprint can migrate the 2 accounts. He then came on the line and said that they couldn't honor the two accounts at the rate of $20/$15 and I had to pay $20 more per month per line (@$35 kick-start rate) as the system would not accept this rate. Jeff didn't do this on purpose but the effect is essentially that he baited us to switch based on the premise of a low rate which he could not honor after we had already cancelled and transferred our lines to Sprint. We then contacted Virgin Mobile to reinstate our two accounts but they could not process for three days and we would not be guaranteed the rates from our prior plan. Jeff offered a $50 credit which doesn't cover the on going increase in monthly plan from what we paid at Virgin. We ultimately had to port back to Sprint as our daughters could not personally and professional be without their phones for 3 days due to Sprints error.

Jeff's supervisor, Ejie Rebuyas, refused to speak to us, when we requested to speak to him a number of times to request a higher credit. I'm certain he didn't understand why we were requesting a higher credit or just didn't care. We are paying for Sprints mistakes and no one at Sprint would accept responsibility. We are paying $20 more a month than our prior situation at Virgin Mobile. We have spent over 12 hours with Sprint on the phone (and you can review all the phone notes). What an extreme waste of time for your company and ourselves. I asked Jeff to ask his supervisor for a $240 credit to cover one year of extra expense but the request was declined by the supervisor who was even too busy to speak to us. We are requesting additional credit of $190 for the waste of time and additional incremental costs we are incurring. I sincerely hope it isn't Sprints' intent is to bait customers with plans that don't exist but it appears that way.

deleted pictures and videos

> To whom it may concern:
> I've been a customer with Sprint for at least over 20 years. On Monday December 2, 2019 my family and I upgraded our phones and
> received iphone 11 at Sprint store located at 7332-B West Colonial Dr. Orlando Florida 32818.
> Employee Andre was kind enough to help us through the process. I traded in my Iphone 10 which was not backed up through icloud.
> My old iphone 10 was left inside the store overnight in order for the icloud to be backed up and receive all my phone information to transfer into
> my new phone. When I arrived Tuesday December 3, 2019 I saw Sprint employee Andre who instructed another Sprint employee
> named Flavio to make sure my iphone 10 icloud was backed up completely. Without checking Flavio was quick to say it was all completed.
> I asked Flavio to double check and he stated yes it's all done and backed up. All your pictures and information are all backed up.
> When I checked my phone I said to Flavio that my apps are missing. He said they can be downloaded manually which is what
> he started to do but wasn't completed and he said that I didn't have to wait as it will download through 4G. I expressed my concern that I wanted all my pictures
> and he said yes you have all your pictures, they are all in icloud. Flavio instructed me to put my passcode on my old phone to erase the information and
> I followed his instructions with the belief that he knew what he was doing. When I checked my new phone I said to Flavio that all the
> pictures are not on my phone. I asked Flavio if he deleted my old phone prematurely and he said yes with a look like he did something wrong.
> At this time I walked over to Andre and I stated that Flavio erased my phone information and my pictures and videos are not updated. Andre asked Flavio
> What did you do? They tried a second time to upload my pictures and videos through icloud with no success. The store assistant store manager by the
> name Q told me that the phone was not completely backed up and all my pictures and videos are lost. Now that I'm home I noticed that all my old apps are missing as well.
> I just returned from a 3 week cruise in Italy, Rome, Spain, Portugal, Barbados, Saint Marteen, Port de France and Puerto Rico and all my pictures and videos are all
> lost due to the negligent error of Sprint employee Falvio. I am in process to seek legal attorney advice to sue for this loss and I am requesting this complaint is brought to management and corporate office.
> I have sent a a copy to corporate office. I am extremely dissatisfied and lost a once in a lifetime family memory that will never be recovered due to the error and negligence of Sprint employee Flavio.
> Please email me any actions that would be done to somehow correct or rectify this complaint.
> Thank you... Ephraim Sierra [protected]

I was informed that I would receive a call from the general manager and from the executive department regarding this incident but I have not received any results.

the tiffin ohio (44883) store has a strong smell of weed when I walked in the door

Upon walking to the front door of the Tiffin Ohio store location, there was a strong smell of weed that engulfed the entire store Almost making me sick. Multiple people from the GameStop next door also commented saying that it's been a common occurrence saying that the odor is so strong it is seeping into the store next door through the wall and ventilation.

billing

Should be able to trust customer service. But no.

I phoned customer service for these reasons:

1. to change the payment card due to my bank account being hacked and receiving a new card with new number. When I called the previous month to change the payment method it was IGNORED.

2. To update payment terms to stop autopay and receive paper bills.

3. To change my mailing address

HEre is what happened:

1. The autopay was applied to my new bank card thus IGNORING my request to stop autopay.

2. The paper bill was sent to wrong address. They transposed the street address and the state was completely wrong.

I called and got a calmer and more professional person to help ... and he assured me the rep would "coach" that rep, and inform her supervisor.

wanted to remove a line

I have been a SPRINT customer for 16 years, I have 4 lines with 3 of them that I am paying upgrades on. The 4th line has an old phone used with it. I wanted to cancel the 4th line and now SPRINT will not cancel the line because I owe for phones on the other 3 lines. So now, basically saying I have to pay 45$ on a line that will not be used unless I pay in full on the other 3 lines. When I upgraded the phones on the other line SPRINT quote "accidently put the contract on the old phone so they now are all connected. This is robbery, totally legal robbery. How can a company get away with this? Pay on a phone line that is not in use. My ex daughter in law had this line for years, she decided to leave so she could go to AT&T on her own. Now, I see that is not a bad move to get out of SPRINT. This just does not seem legal at all.

being charged by my old carrier because sprint store did not pay for phones (at&t) like promised.

I switched plans from AT&T to Sprint on 9/14/19. I got new phones and was told Sprint would take care of AT&T. The manager from the Sprint store in Queensbury New York took old phones erased them, took serial numbers and handed them back to us. I left the store that day thinking everything was set with AT&T. 2 months later I got charged $702.02 by AT&T because Sprint did not pay off my phones like they said they would. I was told I had to do nothing it was taken care of. Now 2 months later one of the phones is missing so it can't be turned in and I don't feel I should have to pay for a Sprint employee's negligence. I have had it with the company, and the Queensbury store in general I went in to talk to the manager and he hid in the back room after seeing me claiming he was on a conference call. The other person I talked to said to come back when I found the phone. This is unacceptable, Sprint's employee's error is costing me money and that is not fair. At this point Sprint needs to either pay me the $702.02 that AT&T took from my bank account or take their phones back and let me wash my hands of this company completely.

deceptive, does not honor arrangements or deals

After 5 years with Sprint they now want to charge me a downpayment to upgrade on a handset. I've upgraded several times and didn't have to pay any upfront charges or they were on my next bill. Sprint won't allow me to have downpayment waived or billed yet they are offering a $100.00 service credit to keep a line I am cancelling. I'm cancelling them all as soon as I can afford to . They are also offering new a free Tablet. It makes no sense to offer this but charge me a downpayment to upgrade. It's the principle. They need to look at my payment history!! Just bad business!!!

smart phone / samsung 9 / wifi / email / applications / phone id

I have been a sprint consumer for several years now and I am currently a sprint customer. I have been targted, tracked and tortured by identifying my location using the phones GPS, ID number, Email, Applications/Phone number. People, Corporations, government agencies are able to track and communicate witrh my phone and identifying my location and privacy. I am being assaulted by satellite weapons, electronic harssment, and gangstalking by utilizing the phones tracking device and gps system utlizing wifi, gwen towers, and phone ID. Please investigate this problem immeditaley.

• Updated by G.A · Nov 13, 2019

Texas Attorney General Complaint filed

phone bill promise!!

When i signrd up for sprint they told me 3 lines for $130 a month that they could compete with my last company. well my bills are $271 a month and every time i call i get transfered and lied to so much i want to snap my phone in half. All i asked is to have the original sales call reviewed and to honor the agreenment i maid with sprint not the agreenment they made up after i hung up. Who in there right mind can pay 300 for phone bill. Plus my phones were promo free phones and i am gettig charged for them, NOT DONE YET! i will keep calling. plus they said coporate would call me back and it would take 5 to 7 days to review my original sales call. I have never had a cell phone company lie so much.

I have the bill is 509 for a month, that is too high

I go to the fox valley mall to open the line, the guy to help me sweat to T Mobil to sprint, he is lie, and now my bill is 509 a month,
First lie is :" he told me sprint will take care my last bill from T Mobil, that mean I don't need to pay for my last bill " and they don't
Second lie is my husband is lift drive, and he said, we will have 150 dollars reward, that mean I don't need to pay for active for each line, alway 30 for each, and I have 5 line, but he still charge me 5 line active for my bill
Third lie, I have 5 line in T Mobil and I told have sweet to sprint with 5 line, I go with the plan 5 line is 100, but he only sweat 4 line to sprint and still left one line in T Mobil and that mean I have to pay for my T Mobil bill two month, I didn't know until I see my bill, and I come back ask him, and he said you have to call cancel your phone,
When I have troubles I come back and talk to them, and they so mean to me, and they don't want to help me anything They keep told me come back and wait for manger, but when I see manger, she told me she don't know any thing, and told me come back to the guy, and over a month, no body help !!!

I am complaining about service I received at a sprint store and with the sprint company

I took my son to upgrade his phone for his birthday. We went in to a sprint store on a Sunday. We were told that we weren't due for an upgrade until January 2020. But we could buy our contract for 209 and then get the new phone. I didn't have the money with me so I said I would return. I live about 75 miles one way from the store. I returned today, Wednesday and was told that it would cost 300 dollars to buy out the contract and then was told that because I had a payment arrangement pending that I would have to pay the 300 dollars plus the payment arrangement. I was not told all of this the first time I was in the store on Sunday. It was very frustrating to make this long drive for the second time in a week and to be given totally different information than the first time. I have been with sprint for about 20 years. I am not trying to cancel my account. I was just trying to return my sons phone and get a newer model for him. I was still going to be paying for the phone and the services. I don't know why I would not be able to switch phones for my son on his birthday. Sprint would still be receiving payments every month. I am very upset and am seriously considering switching phone companies. Please respond and try to offer some solutions to this situation.

cellphones

I have 5 lines with this company and we have a lot of network problems and calls drop all the times. We did not get any solution. I pay high rates for this services and I cannot even use the gps. My phone gets on Roaming all the time. I called and they said that it is a samsung issue and that they had a lot of Samsung that came with issues but they still sold those phones. We are stuck with a contract for a service that does not work.

closing my sprint account

Due to increase charges on my account, i chose to cancel my Sprint Service. That was at least 5 months ago. i just received a credit card bill with a Sprint charge not authorize by me, (always paid by check). I have called every month to close this account. I NEED THIS ACCOUNT CLOSED ASAP AND REFUNDED THE MONEY OWED ME. Check the recorded phone messages from when i called and the last time this account used any Sprint services. it been at least 5-months. What this company is doing to me is wrong and should be against the law. Actually, probably is. if i don't pay i get turned in to collection so i decide to pay what i thought would be the last payment and the bills never stopped. When i stop paying, me credit card is charged.

terrible company.

Long story short we moved out of town where sprint doesn't have coverage we told them that an sprint said since theres no sprint or sprint coverage we just have to finish paying the phones off so they told us we have to pay 15$ amonth an so a few weeks later they charged us 184 dollars an have been fighting with these idiots from sprint for a long time so me an my wife decided to just pay the idiots that dont communicate to pay $1800 to end it so I warn any one who switches to sprint dont go to them anyone else is better they just want your money an there customer service is absolute garbage the worst there managers never call you or get back to.you when they say an I just say to you save your time an money an stay away from this garbage company they're only in it for your money an lie to you alot of the time.

phone

Sprint, I need help with …upgrade! They took a payment! Then I'm told the system is down. Can't finish upgrade. Ask if would like to come back to tomorrow? Very strange process. Only up to take payment. But, not to complete transaction?

The employees just very matter of factly with no apparent concern. Just a poor way to do business I think.

They are all just on their phones. Why wouldn't they be calling corporate or someone to see what's going on?

sprint drive in-car/wifi

Charles McKnight
Account # [protected]

Purchased 2 Drive In-Car/WiFi devices on 09/2019 from Chanel Paris(Senior Mobile Sales Associate) from Sprint Express at Walgreens 400 W. Lincoln Highway, Merrillville, In 46410. At the time, Ms. Paris stated each device was $10.95 a piece monthly. The bill was estimated to be around $22.95 monthly.

Two weeks ago, I attempted to return both devices to Mr. Darius Foster at the same location due to giving misleading information regarding the monthly price from Ms. Chanel Paris. Mr. Foster told me that it will be in my best interest to keep both devices until I receive my 1st bill.

I received my 1st bill within 7 days with the amount of $45.78 due immediately.
Received a 2nd bill dated Sept 6-Oct 15 for $119.06. I was giving misleading information from Ms. Paris. Ms. Paris told me that I did need a phone with the. 2 devices, the corporate store stated I needed a phone with the two devices. As I attempted to explain to Ms. Paris about my previous bad experience with Sprint...she verbally reassured me that Sprint has improved and changed a lot if things.

I call corporate, they stated that they will send a return box but it will be best to return to the Walgreens kiosk where purchase.

On 10/29/19 at 1950hrs, I attempted to return both devices at the Walgreens location. As I appraoched the kiosk, Ms. Paris stated, "I dont have time for this, I got to go get my kids, I'm not gonna help nobody else)...she was speaking to someone via phone through her ear piece. She made these statements before I can say anything to her. She continued to speak about a male she was dating from the UK via phone. She finally stated to me that, I cant help you, I close at 8pm & they shouldn't left me alone. I didn't have a chance to say anything. She walked away.

Walgreen's Manager Bill was on duty and is aware of the situation.

unresolved phone problems and employees direct lies to me as a customer

As a Sprint customer for nearly 20 years I have found myself on the wrong end of a problem that Sprint Customer Service assured me that would be no problem to fix. This issue involves a new phone that drops calls and will not receive signals in areas that I normally have no issue with.

On October 26th I talked with a Customer Service Supervisor (Ronald) who said based on our conversation that he would fix the problem and send me a CAT phone to not only fix the problem but to keep me as a loyal Sprint customer. Ronald said that he would call me no later than Monday October 28th with all the details. Monday has come and gone and NO PHONE CALL. I called back and talked with Paul E#QV823702 and he informed me that there was nothing he could do but to tell me that he was sorry that Ronald never called back and that he did not tell me the truth. The phone discussion with Paul is I1862047719.

As a long time customer with Sprint I felt that Sprint would do much more to keep me as a satisfied customer, that appears that's not the case. I will be moving to another company to resolve the issues that I have with Sprint and they do guarantee me satisfaction. I plan to send a letter to Sprints CEO in regards to this issue as well not as much as a complaint but to let him know that his Customer Service Department Employees have a major issue of not telling the truth to Sprint customers.

Respectfully.

Richard Owen
[protected]

s200

15 yrs w/Sprint, same#. Never left. 10/28/2019 I requested 4 day Grace period, explaining I am a 1099 Contractor waiting to be paid. I have paid Sprint at least 180, 000 over 15 yrs & They wouldn't give me 4 Grace days.in 15 yrs I haven't received a single thank you or any type of gratuity for my loyalty. This small courtesy should've been extended. After this I will be taking my business elsewhere and encouraging others to do the same through Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter, in addition to word of mouth at every Possible opportunity.

sprint bill not what I was told it would be

I went into the Sprint store at 1042 Goodman Southaven, Ms. Spoke with Erica. I asked about the service and she said for the 3 phones and service the bill will be $220.00 total every Month. It took 5 1/2 hrs due to glitches in there system. She said she has a quoit sheet she keeps just in case there is a problem. I said great.She said let her know if the bill is wrong. The bill come in and it was $220.59 so i went to the store and said it was right. The next month the bill showed $220.00 on my phone and a few days later went to $307.00 I called Erica and she said she would take care of it. I did not hear from her so i went to the store. I spoke with her again and she said my bill should be $220.00 a month. The New mgr was in. Her name is Stephanie. She said she would get my bill corrected, They done the math and it should be $220.00 a month. the bill will be due on 10/17/19 i told her . This was 2 weeks before that date... I have not gotten my bill corrected as of 10/22/2019. Sprint suspended my line. I called the store and they said they are still working on it. I called Sprint about 5 times and they all said the same thing . My bill is $307.00 no matter what i was told in the store.
I did not agree to $307.00 I told them this. They said if i cancel my line i will have to pay a early cancel fee. They lied to me about the total i will pay . I told them they just can not tell a customer a price and raise it 100.00 bucks ... It is not good business . So i changed cell phone company's . So they say i have to pay for something i did not do. This is not right telling the customer one thing and doing another. I also paid over $500.00 the day i started the service with Sprint.

phone service

I was a victim or rather still am a victim of identity theft since the 2017 breech of more than one large corporate entity that had a breech in 2017. While I was with Sprint in 2018 I made them aware that #1 I could see someone purchasing data on my account and #2 this special of an LG tablet was hacked before I got it out of the box. I called. I spoke to head management more than once. Communication dropped and I have a bill for $215. I'm so tired things I have heard. Now I can't activate either one and asked for help. They helped me with like $100 after that but it was too much for them. It makes me sick. I just need some form of communication. from it all. Can't believe I got a bill a late! Let alone the

unauthorized and excessive charges

I called Sprint several times to discuss why my monthly payments were changing drastically after my new service in May 2018, payment was $228. They withdraw money from my account every month until I noticed changes. I reviewed my statements and it was several unauthorized charges for each line. I called several times to discuss what was the problem. On the last call and after 2 hours over the phone with customer service, he removed from my account unauthorized charges but he has no explanation to the excesive increase in my account even removing this charges. On June 28, 2019 I called customer service again and looks like they don't care about my account, they just want money and nothing was fixed. I cancelled my service on June 30, 2019 and they charge $1189.74 for the month of July 2019 that I was without service. I went to Sprint in 192 Vine Street in Kissimmee to discuss the situation because I dont want this on my credit report and my account went from $374 to $1772.81 and they keep going up. I try to pay the equipment and plans first because I almost pay the phones and they refused my payment for the equipment. I went to the store with $666.00 to pay the Iphones for me to use but they refused. I make a payment to the account yesterday 10/24/19 for $100 because the charges are inaceptable and I completly disagree with this charges. I want, please, and immediate investigation of my account and clarify this excessive charges as soon as possible. I called the collection agency and they refused to do a settlement because that was Sprint decision. I am the customer and I want to resolve this matter immediately.
Iris N. Brignoni
[protected]
Account#[protected]
Sprint Corporation

did not cancel the service when requested

On May 2019 I paid in full what I owed for my phone and requested to cancel my service. The person I spoke then told me that all was done. Now I found that this unresponsible employee did not did what I was told. She did not cancel my service with Sprint and now I am paying for six months that I never used even more my Sprint phone broke the same week that I cancel my account. I been robbed by Sprint because they do not want to return that money because the account was active. They are a bunch of thieves stealing money from the poor.

sales, customer service, phone coverage. refusal to do as requested.

Awhile ago a got a phone call from a Sprint sales person who said I had to give up my S5 and get an S9 I told them I did not want an S9, and there was nothing wrong with my S5 it worked fine. I was told that I had to get an S9 because my S5 was going to blow up on me. I explained that I owned my S5 outright and I had gotten a free I pad with it and a free line and service with it and I did not want to give that up just for an S9. The sales person said that he would keep me on the same plan for my I pad plus he would send me a new updated ipad if I would buy the new S9 I told him No I could not afford a new phone. He said it would not cost much, and he put me on hold, he came back on line and said it would only cost me another 3.00 per month more than I was already paying for everything, the S9, the new I pad, the taxes ect. so I relented and ok'ed the lease. When I got my first bill it was at least 50.00 higher, they were now charging me for the line for the ipad, so I called, and I told them I was sending back their new I pad and I want the I pad line to go back to being free like it was when I had my S5 and my old I pad, and customer service sent me a return slip and and I was not charged for the line again. Then In September when the lease was up for the S9 and they wanted me to buy it, I called and said I would, but not to charge me until my due date, because I did not have the money yet, but she did, and Sprint tried taking the money out of my account 5 times causing overdrafts. I finally got so mad I called and told them I don't want the phone and to cancel ALL MY Accounts. Did They? No. Just the phone, now they are trying to bill me for the I pad I have not even turned on since September. and they say I owe them almost 400.00

customer service and nonsense

My issues with Assurance Wireless led to Sprint when they were the ones taking charge of the situation. After having problems with Assurance Wireless on not bothering to fix the faulty phone problem, I get a letter from Sprint telling me how much they are upset at me arguing with anyone about it and that because of this, they would cut off my services. This is how I am getting this after reading such letter from their "legal team."

So my understanding is that if you make the mistake of arguing with faulty customer service from Sprint and anyone who is associated with you will get a letter with passive aggressive writing shaking a finger at you and punishing your reactions to their jerkwad way of doing things? I will say this much. I am glad not being a direct customer of Sprint because I would hate to see just how I would be treated if I were after all this nonsense.

customer service and nonsense

sprint insurance provider asurion hasn't sent my paid for replacement phone

Hello, my Sprint HTC One M8 stopped being able to charge, took it to 2 different sprint authorized repairs facilities, which they couldn't fix (repair techs didn't even try to investigate problem and only wanted to sell me a new phone till I spoke up, 2nd repair place actually damaged charging port), and started a claim. Completed claim and paid for new replacement phone (samsung A50 64gb black) with asurion rep cynthia and was told new phone was being overnighted, waited 2 days but didn't receive new phone, called back and spoke to a male, explained all again but was told claim wasn't completed by previous asurion rep, was told I had to start new claim again, completed new claim and had to pay for new phone a 2nd time, was told again phone would be overnighted, waited another 2 days and still didn't receive ordered and paid for phone. When't on asurion site and opened a chat session and again explained all but was again told I had to start new claim all over again and was rudely disconnected from chat session, tried to start new chat session but received message chat wasn't working. I have been a Sprint customer from the beginning and have never been treated so extremely unprofessionally ! I have paid alot of money to Sprint over the many years and also into the insurance program and never filed a claim on my ph. # until now, sadly to say after this insane experience I am considering leaving Sprint due to the extreme unethical treatment I have experienced. Please can you try to get this straightened out before I run out of patience, thank you.

mobile phone service

We have been Sprint customers for over 5 years, paying $352 per month. Without warning (other than some fine print in an email) they increased our price to $430. I signed nothing, nor did I renew our contract. Time to rethink our service company? What do you do. The personnel I spoke with were staunch defenders of their company and their right to increase my bill without due process or my approval / signature.

billing practices

We started a new contract in May 2019 for 2 LG Smartphones and a simple flip phone for an elderly relative. We were forced to accept a plan with 6 gigs that we don't even come close to using but ok whatever. Imagine my surprise when I saw my bill this month and it was 17.01 higher because Sprint decided that we needed 7 gigs.
We have been customers for years.
The remedy that they offered was a credit for this month only.
Fed up with Sprint

customer service

I am a new customer of 6 days and it has been very frustrating. I was a customer of Verizon for 20 plus years but I was looking to cut cost so I decided to give sprint a try. I wish I hadn't. To begin I called and spoke to a nice gentleman (with an accent) about purchasing an iPhone for myself and my daughter would be using her iPhone she already owns. I explained to him that I would be keeping my old phone numbers. He explained my phone would be sent overnight and when it came in he would call me to set it up. When I opened the package there was my phone and a tracker which I did not need or want. When the gentleman talked about a tracker I thought he meant there would be a tracker number for my phone in case it got lost being shipped. It was already past 8pm and I hadn't heard from him so I thought he may have forgotten to call so I called Sprint to activate my phones.
The agent who took my call asked me for the phone number my acct was under. When I gave it to her she kept telling me I did not have an acct with Sprint. I told her I did and Sprint found my checking acct and took out money for my new phone. I attempted to give her acct number several times but she kept asking for my phone number. After about 40 minutes and her putting me on hold several times she typed in my acct number I had been trying to provide her and found my info under 2 totally (new) different phone numbers. I explained I didn't want new numbers and had been told by the gentleman who took my order that I would be keeping my old numbers. Many times during my talking she talked over me when I tried to explain my order and then would put me on hold. I finally hung up after getting no where with her and attempted a live chat with Sprint on the website. They had another gentleman return my call and actually listened and understood what I was trying to explain to him. I also explained to him the misunderstanding about the tracker and I was told to return it to the nearest Sprint store. He advised me that he would relay all the information to the DEPT that would be helping me set up my phone so I wouldn't have to explain the situation again. When the next agent got on the phone she had all the information and helped me activate my phones and again she told me that I could return the tracker to the nearest Sprint store since I never intended on ordering that device. My phone was running fine but after hanging up with agent who helped me activate the phones my daughters phone stopped working. We had to call Sprint gain, the lady tried hard to help us but after 30 to 40 minutes of attempting to fix my daughters phone she decided to transfer us to another dept. At this point we had been dealing with Sprint for over 4 hours. The last agent finally got her phone working. Yeah!!
Sunday afternoon I attempted to return the tracking device that Sprint had told me to return. The young lady who was waited on me was helpful and trying to answer all my questions. She was removing the charges for the tracker service I didn't order or need and was accepting the return. I was just about to leave when the other lady walked up to me and rudely said if I was returning the tracker she would be charging me $45. I told her that the Sprint agent ordered that in error and that Sprint advised me to return it to the nearest store. She said that she would be charging me I said no she wouldn't. I told her she could call Sprint customer care and she could talk to them and she said she was not going to call them. I asked to speak to the manager so I could explain the situation and she said she was the manager. She was very rude about the whole situation and did not care about me as a customer. I'm also in customer service so I know it can be frustrating but not once did she attempt to be professional in the way she spoke with me, listen to me or ask any questions, try to understand my situation or explain any type of return policy. The other employee seemed very uncomfortable with how she handled the whole situation and seemed very intimidated by her attitude and demeanor. She seemed very much like a bully and I will be posting this review on Facebook, Reddit, Instagram and any other social media site. I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau as well as reaching out to Sprint Corporate office as well.

unethical behaviour

In reference to Account #[protected] - Catherine Hobson On July 26th, 2019, I went into the Sprint store at...