[Resolved] Spokeophone record search

C Jul 15, 2019

I searched a phone number on Spokeo that I felt might be suspicious. After charging my credit card $1.95, they gave me absolutely no information. No name, no address, nothing. I sent them an email to complain and demand that my money be refunded, but have not heard back and the charge is still on my card. How is Spokeo getting away with charging people when they're not even providing a service? Complete scam

• Spokeo's response · Jul 15, 2019

Hi!

We're sorry to hear that we did not provide you with the most up to date or accurate information. Since we don't originate or create data, our data reflects that of its original source(s). Due to this, we cannot guarantee data accuracy, our data should only be used as a reference. However, we are constantly working to expand and improve the data available on our site. If you need additional assistance, please contact our Customer Care team via email at [email protected], or via phone at (888) 906-0850. Our team members are available 7 days a week, from 5am to 8pm (PST).

Thanks!