[Resolved] Spokeo — phone record search
I searched a phone number on Spokeo that I felt might be suspicious. After charging my credit card $1.95, they gave me absolutely no information. No name, no address, nothing. I sent them an email to complain and demand that my money be refunded, but have not heard back and the charge is still on my card. How is Spokeo getting away with charging people when they're not even providing a service? Complete scam
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Spokeo Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Spokeo Online Service - deceptive advertising and ripoff 
- [Resolved] Spokeo.com - billing nightmare 
- [Resolved] Spk Spokeo - unauthorized credit card charges 
- [Resolved] Spokeo.com - they will not give you a refund when you discover their site is a scam 
- [Resolved] Spokeo - refund, cancell membership today 30 days later by credit card 
- [Resolved] Spokeo - spokeo
- [Resolved] Spokeo - email search "results" that must be paid for to "unlock"
- [Resolved] Spokeo.com - my opinion of them couldn't be worse
- [Resolved] Spokeo.com - spokeo is fraudulent and a scam
- [Resolved] Spokeo.com - every phone number I typed in came back to the wrong person