Spirit Halloweenservice there is horrible!!!

Today i went to the spirit store in the pacifuic commons shopping center in Fremont, CA. I had the worst experience i will not shop spirit Halloween stores again. I went to purchase my items the Girl at the register Jocelyn was very rude after she ran my card and gave me my receipt i was putting my card and receipt in my purse. When i look up i figured she was going to put my items in a bag she shoved the items toward me and said why are you still standing here you can go...i couldn't believe she said that, then she said do u want a bag or something why are you standing there ...then I told her well are you going to put the stuff in a bag? And you don't have to be so rude ...i said I also wanted to talk to the manager ...she said she was the manager and to leave her store. I then said i wanted to return all my items and that I wouldn't want to buy anything from there. Then a guy came behind the counter i asked him who the manager was he said he was the manager. So i told him what happened and he did nothing that girl Jocelyn kept talking over him so I asked him for a corporate number so i could call and complain he said he didn't have one... service is bad there ...I'm glad i returned my items and i will tell people i know not to shop there ...and that girl also made my son upset ...he didn't get the costume and he herd the way she was talking to me.

Ha