The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Spirit Airlines — ripped off
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I did a first reservation with Spirit Airline, the computer tells me the reservation expired because I waited more than 10minutes. I did a new one, on the return flight I changed the time of return, it didn't make a difference to me the time, and finished the reservation. two minutes later I see my credit card is charged twice $645, I called to explain, after two hours with a customer service guy from india and his manager.. all they can tell me is "I'm sorry sr but our policy is that we can't cancel the reservation because the return time are not the same" I explained him that the time did not matter to me, the computer told me it expired... "I am sorry srrr but nothing I can do" Who would think for a second that a company like Spirit Air would Scam honest customers for $645 ? it's unreal. you have to experience it to believe it. If I needed one thing to screw up my trip, they did it!
Guys do yourself a favor and pay a few bock more and get yourself a ticket with a regular airline.
More Spirit Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Spirit Airlines - lost luggage
- Spirit Airlines - unauthorized credit card charge
- Spirit Air - $9 fare club
- Spirit Airlines - unauthorized charge on my account
- Spirit Airlines - double billing my credit card
- Spirit Airlines Credit Card - deceptive practices
- Spirit Airlines - Cancelled flight
- Spirit Airlines - missed connection, lost luggage, bad customer service
- Spirit Airlines - damaged luggage and poor service
- Spirit Airlines - Charge on my card.