Speedy-Repo.comCalled [protected] for information

This dillhole of a [censored] answered and was the most rudest person I have ever come across. My company recently hired these dumb####s for a simple repo. When I called into get an update on the status of our claim. This [censored] advised that we would need to call the rep that was assigned to us. I had advised this person how I have just taken over the account and would need some help with getting the agent info. He starts saying that he was not able to release any information in regards to the claim. I said that was fine, just needed the agent name and number and he started yelling saying that I would have to get with the rep in my office that assigned the repo out. I again advised him that he was no longer here, and again, I was now taking over the account. He than stated.. "well, I guess you're #### out of luck". Are you ####ing kidding me. This is a service company??? Is this how you help out the people that keep you in business, again you dumb####! After spending no more than 5 minutes on the phone I just hung up. These guys could eat-a-####. Do not use this company for ####!!!