Southeast Toyota Finance — not customer friendly
I have had two new Corollas thru these people.I have always paid on time. Now unemployed for a few months, but always paid on time..Emailed and called more than once to let them know July payment would be late and I would pay as I could. Paid all my $450 payment but $150 and I let them know what day that would be paid, which it was...Then caught up again. I got numerous calls, letters, and a letter stating either pay the $150 plus your NEW bill that wasn't even due yet, in 10 days or they would start repossession..Are you kidding me?? I was only $150 behind and paid it, and another $100 on my new Hill, and still getting harassing calls today!!!
I will NEVER buy from them again! No one to talk to about this either..their customer service people are worthless to help you...it's a holiday today and my payment hasn't processed, yet they are still constantly calling!! This is happening and a fear tactic!! I've paid my new bill!! Going to call corporate and their parents company tomorrow!!
More Southeast Toyota Finance Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Southeast Toyota Finance - be careful 
- [Resolved] Southeast Toyota Finance - financing rip-off 
- [Resolved] Southeast Toyota Finance - worst customer service - - ever!!! 
- Southeast Toyota Finance - excessive wear and use charges 
- Southeast Toyota Finance - harassing phone calls 
- [Resolved] Southeast Toyota Finance - new toyota corolla 2020
- South Eastern Toyota Finance - automatic payments 
- [Resolved] Southeast Toyota Finance - do not use setf ever.
- [Resolved] Southeast Toyota Finance - poor service and value of their customers
- [Resolved] Southeast Toyota Finance - lease 2016 toyota sienna