SonyEricssonTelling me i have been awarded 500000 gbp

I received a text message stating that i have been awarded 500000gbp and ref no sep7102 and was ask to reply by email. I replied and the got back a application telling me i am a winner and they want personalised details including drivers licence or passport could some please tell me if this is a scam send to [protected]@hotmail.com please tell me this is true if so i am set for life.

• Sd
    sdkl Aug 16, 2016

Dear Sir,
    I have lost my mobile on november/16/2009
    Details are as follows:
    Name: D.SUDHAKAR
    Address: c/o b.samba murthy, door no: 4-45-13/3, vijaya nagar colony, pedda waltair, visakhapatnam.
    Phone model: SonyEricsson W350i
    Make: SonyEricsson
    Last Used No : +[protected]
    E-mail for communication: [email protected]
    Missed date: 16th nov 2009 at 8:10am from vizag (pedda waltair)
    IMEI No.: [protected]-329467-6
    Please contact me on this nos: +[protected] or
    +[protected] or +[protected].

23 September 2011
    Imei: [protected]

• Mi
    Michelle e Brown Jun 28, 2011

I received Text saying a won 500, 00 Pounds. Is this a Scam?

Michelle Brown
    The Bahamas
    436 8742

• Mu
    Muhamad Apr 12, 2011

i also recived a msg too from the same number (+[protected]) kindly tell me what to do my email id is ([email protected])

jayesh chauhan Mar 22, 2011

i had lost my mobile phone make sony ericsson w810i

• Bi
    Bisram Mar 17, 2011

I GOT THAT SAME EXACT THING. Anyone know if it is fraud or not

• Ri
    Rikk03 Feb 21, 2011

Also received text "SONY ERICSSON AWARD" stating code and that my phone number had won 615, 000 Pounds. To Claim NAME, CODE, NUMBER to [email protected] OR call +44 [protected]

Of course I have no intention to do so since Im sure this is a scam.

• It
    ItsreallyjustallYOURfault Feb 02, 2011

Complete lie.

• Gs
    G.SUBRAMANIAN Feb 02, 2011

Dear Sir,
    I have received a message from this number +[protected]. The message is "you have been awarded 500000GBP in the ongoing sonyericsson cashflash. REF: SEP7102 To claim, email [email protected] or call: +[protected]" is it true. Kindly advice me in this. My email id is:[email protected]

Regards/G.SUBRAMANIAN

• Lo
    lovelltoto Dec 27, 2010

http://www.heyheytrade.com/ 89 usd rolex omega gucci ed gucci watch

best gift for your people

=======http://www.heyheytrade.com/ =========

89 usd rolex omega gucci ed gucci watch

best gift for your people

========= http://www.heyheytrade.com/ ========= d fgfthtg hghgfh g rjhtgrd

• Na
    nadoosss9 Dec 27, 2010

dear sirs,
    today at 6:32 am, i have got this text message from this number [protected] on my mobile :
    you have been awarded 500, 000 gbp in the ongoing sonyericsson cash splash ref:sep7102 to claim, email:
    contact(at)uksonyericsson.co.uk or call [protected]
    please tell me what is this?
    is it real or fake?
    please write me on my em mail
    [email protected] .com

• Mu
    MUHAMMAD ASLAM Apr 28, 2010

sir,
    most respectfully,
    i the resident of karachi name Muhammad Aslam want to request you that my mobile phone has been stolen by thief..kindly trace m mobile its IMEI no is
    [protected]
    please trace its with in 24 hours i will be very thankful to you

• Mo
    MoronsAtWork Feb 08, 2010

Obviously a scam...

So since it's a scam you should call them back and give them all your account info and don't forget the pin numbers... Or you can just ignore it and not do anything since it's a scam. It's like those women that email you saying they are new to the country and need money, or the people that email you giving you 2, 000, 000 and bank accounts that don't exist. It's a form of scams. You deposit money and in the meantime they clear your account -- happens all the time, don't bother reporting it police can't do anything unless it's actually happening.

Sorry to break it to you...you wont be rich, got to work for it, still.

• As
    asim757 Feb 08, 2010

hi sir actualy i got a msg today that "your cell number has won 500, 000 pounds in the ongoing sonyericsson promo and REF NO:vw8506, and send email to [email protected] TeL:+[protected]" will u plz tell me what is this ???

• Vi
    vinaykoram Jan 22, 2010

i lost my mobile

Complaint Rating:
    name:K.V.S.SATYANARAYANA
    Address:K.V.S.SATYANARAYANA, DOOR NO:2-81, SRINIVASANAGAR, INDRAPALEM, KAKINADA, EASTGODAVARI, ANDHRAPRADESH
    pincode- 533006
    Phone model:W200i
    Make:SONYERICSSON
    Last used No.:[protected](aircel)
    E-mail for communication:[email protected]
    Missed date:january 21
    IMEI No.:[protected]
    phone no to contact me:[protected]/[protected]
    sir, plzzzz find it immediately

• Ra
    rahulkannan Dec 28, 2009

I have a sony ericsson k800i phone. Now for a few days I can't access the games and applications folder. When I try a message comes as "OPERATION FAILED". I can't install games as well as any applications.

• So
    Sosan Abed Sep 24, 2009

I have the same situation...if it is fraud or it real pease inform me...n my email [email protected] ...

• Me
    meqail Sep 22, 2009

i recd these cose they send me sms i won 500 000 pounds i spand my mony on calling them butt nothing unswer plees tell me is tru or n0 my name is tru or no

sanju sharma Aug 04, 2009

sony ericsson company has not return my mobile phone

• Va
    Vania Mar 19, 2009

Hi there, I am from New Zealand, and my mother has just got this message on her phone. It is definitely a scam!!! Any company or person that offers a cash prize, where you have to pay money to apply, is definitely faud!!! Usually when it is too good to believe, it is just that. Hope this helps.

Vania

• Pa
    Pargat Singh Feb 05, 2009

Please tell me as soon as possible.Because i don't want to victim of any fraud thanks . If you want to give information of phone please call to my elder son because i cann't understand english very well . This information that i m giving to you is writting by my best and beleivelablefriend. I m telling my friend and he is translating into english. My elder son is studing in Australia his mobile number is +61 [protected]

• Pa
    Pargat Singh Feb 05, 2009

i hav received a message from [email protected] on my indian mobile number +91 [protected] that you have won the prize of 5, 00000 pounds in 7th anniversary. My name is pargat singh
    address-: village -moulviwala P.O. & Tehsil - Patran District- Patiala
    State- Punjab Country- India Pin Code- 147105
    I have fax to them my veryfication form along with identification documents. And i hav received a message yesterday that you veryfication has been successed and now they told me to send 1950 Pounds by money transfer before receive the winning amount. I think it is fraud. If it is true please tell me on my email ID [email protected]
    thanks I am waiting for your response.

• sijo Dec 16, 2008

Hello,

I received message from company ’’Sony Ericsson’’ wich informed me that I won prize (500, 000 POUNDS) in line with the commemorating event of 7th anniversary of the Sony Ericsson. Since I live in country where somethig similar is unbelieveable, I think I could be victim of fraud. In addition, ’’sender’’ asks of me to pay delivery costs in advance what is main reason for suspicion.
    I would like to inform you that all messages from the company I received from email adres ’’[email protected]’’, from Mr. Marcus Wellenberg, his phone numbers are: +[protected] and +[protected], and you can check (if you want), if afore mentioned email address and phone numbers are real or not.

I really want to know if this is real, if ’’Sony Ericsson’’ is going to give mentioned prizes, and how can I check all these things?

Best regards!

Sijo johny, Abu dhabi, UAE

• sijo Dec 16, 2008

oh! man me too have this type of problem.i also want to know about the reality.

chintan Aug 10, 2008

Hi,

Can you give me Details of the services centers for Sony Ericsson located in Mumbai & Thane (zip code- 401 303). I have brought one W810i before 6 month and it is under warranty period. My mobile is restarting automatically by itself.

Appreciate for quick response