Sonic ElectronixRefund - NEVER BUY FROM THEM

R

I purchased the auto remote start from Sonic Electronic on 12/09/11. My order number is 1349099 and 1349004 which include items Viper 4704V ($209.99) and Xpresskit PKALL ($39.99) for my Acura 2010 RDX model.

I had it installed professionally in my car but when everything was done it was not working the technician tried everything even called Sonic Tech Support; it turned out the unit was defective. Nothing was working. In the end the installer had un-install everything because product has defects in it and return back to me.

I called Sonic and they provided me RMA # 85040. I have sent all items back via UPS as directed by Sonic I did not know that Sonic only provided me one item RMA number which was for Xpresskit PKALL ($39.99) but in reality there was two items. I found that out when I called 1/11/2012 to ensure my credit was processed before I reorder another one. Until then Sonic never called me to ask me what happened with this order, I also explained this to Andrew who then told me to wait a few days in the mean time, I can reorder another one. So I did. I ordered the 5904 $364.98. They provided me the wrong labels, with incorrect weight on it. During this conversation Andrew put notes in the system to link another RMA # together to ensure full credit will be issued RMA # 86748 Viper 4704V ($209.99). Now it’s 1/17/2012 – Andrew tells me that they did not receive everything, which is impossible to believe if they claim not all parts were returned how could they have even processed a credit? I also spoke to a Justin who said he can’t do anything about it, that I should have my car checked out make sure it’s not there. On this particular day I wasted an entire day waiting for on the phone to speak to someone, and went to the dealer and they assured me nothing is in the car. When I’ve been saying all along everything was returned. I left a message for Justin, Andrew and Nathan’s secretary and as of today 1/20/2012 I have not received any call back, Great customer service. I also told Justin, if this is how the company scams customers and not provide credit then that is unethical. Still have not heard from anyone. I would not install this new unit until my credit is processed, if this not cleared up then I will definitely file a complaint to BBB, as well consumer complaint board. This is not how you treat customers.

I would like my full credit from Sonic for amount of $249.98. Attach files are documents for proof of purchase and RMA #’S for credit from Sonic. I have highlighted in yellow in items what I purchase and RMA #’S for credit from Sonic.

They will not refund me, because they didn't receive the brain, which is not true...Everything was sent back., What i don't understand is why would i purchase another one. then they called me a liar...I will attach emails...as to how the CEO speaks to a customer...he stands behind the thiefs that work in his company...