SoCleanI want a refund, not the item

S

Who can give me a prompt explanation why you sent back the machine I wanted to return? I sent it because it was out of work and absolutely useless. I attached explanations along with the machine and you could check it to understand I was saying the truth. But no, you chose a strange way. I am going to send it back to you again and we'll see what you're gonna do.

• Li
    Liz Mills Oct 14, 2021

MY husband purchased a SoClean 2 on Dec 6, 2018 for $310.25. This is Oct 2021 and the lid latch just broke a few days ago. NO WAY are we going to buy another machine that is evidently made of cheap plastic. He is holding the lid shut with masking tape. I see that many, many people have complained about broken lid latches!!! What is SoClean going to do about that????? Elizabeth in NC

Could not use unit!

Note Statements above!!!

Frank T. DRAKE Oct 13, 2018

I obtained authorization to return the unit because I no longer used CPAP

Frank T. DRAKE Oct 13, 2018

I returned the So Clean Machine with prior authorization more than a month ago. I was not able to use it. I have not received a refund on my AMX card. Please credit my AMX for the purchase price.

Sincerely,