Smash Burger Store #1223 Salt Lake City International Airportsweet potato fries

P Review updated:

I ordered a large sweet potato fries for $3.84 before tax. They were hot, but they were very old and not good in any way. They were stale, too salty, and reminded me of something heated up from many hours of sitting in a tray. I ordered the. At 6:31pm which I would think would be prime dinner time. But the airport was not crowded because it was the first day of a holiday weekend. I'm angry they the staff was too lazy to prepare fresh food and I'll never eat here again.

• Mo
    Molly_Girl May 16, 2020

I received a teachers' appreciation ad for bogo good for 5/8... ordered online and when I got to the restaurant at park blvd in plano, they made me pay half price for the second burger. false advertising. I am talking to attorneys right now.

jane223 Jul 22, 2019

Angela is an amazing employee. the idiot who wrote a bad review must be a difficult person who enjoys complaining.

• Sk
    Sksksksks Nov 05, 2018

Angela who is the certified trainer of the smashburger in port Washington New York, is extremely rude and goes very slow while taking orders. There are three cash registers but the genius management chose to use only one when there is 20 people in line on a Friday after school. This is not okay and I would not recommend this restaurant.

• Am
    Amber Cinco Ranch Oct 21, 2018

The Server, Jonathon was great, but after leaving my husband found a rubberband in his fries. He's fine, we're not to concerned. However I did try to give the store a heads up, but there was no answer. Thank You for your awesome burgers :) We're still a customer.

Comments

Matthew carbone Oct 21, 2018

Can you tell me what I should do

• Wi
    Wil.richardson89 Oct 15, 2018

45 minute wait, finally ended up asking for refund. Never got food and even so much as a I'm sorry from the manager. Absolute worst service I've ever received.

• Be
    Beautifuljassss Aug 21, 2018

I came into smash burger may 22 the Las Vegas rio location. They messed up my whole order and the presentation was so horrible. Then the girl on register had a attitude. They act like they don't want to help me. I was hoping for a full refund.

• Al
    Alexandria Savage Aug 15, 2018

I visited smash burger tonight, and it was kind of crowded. I waited 15 minutes on our food, my milkshake was melted, and my avacado burger was missing the avacado. I called to complain, was placed on hold and then they hung up.

• Po
    pobarjenkins Jan 15, 2017

Did you talk to them? Request a new order?