Smartbuyglassesout of stock / product discontinued message sent after purchase and delay in getting refund after cancellation of order

B

Not exactly the best service so far.

Hoping for the best!

Here's my communication with them so far. Going by other comments, looks like I have a long waiting period in store for me!

Hi,

I am reaching out to you to let you know that 7 days (6 working days) have passed and I am yet to get any refund.

Could you please let me know the status?

A
----- Forwarded Message -----
To: SmartBuyGlasses
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2017 7:24 PM
Subject: Re: [#2092206] SmartBuyGlasses - Cancellations - CA0273942109G

Hi,

Could you please let me know the status?

A
From: SmartBuyGlasses
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2017 12:32 AM
Subject: Re: [#2092206] SmartBuyGlasses - Cancellations - CA0273942109G

Thank you for your email.

I am sorry to hear that the item you ordered is out of stock. Please note that although we try to keep our product collection up to date, stock levels change on a real time basis. A particular model may be available in-stock at the time of the order, but can become backordered or discontinued during the order processing period. We understand your frustration and apologize for the inconvenience.

As you have requested, we have cancelled your order. We will refund your funds within 24 hours, however please note that depending on your payment provider and the method of payment, most funds will reach your bank within 3-5 working days and in very rare cases up to 7 working days. Your bank will credit your account according to its policies.

Would you like to place an order for another item?
Have a look at our Fast Shipping section! These models can be shipped the next working day.

Please do not hesitate to contact us in the future with any questions, comments or concerns that you may have.

Best Regards,

Shelah
SmartBuyGlasses
On Thu, 13 Jul at 11:45 PM, x wrote:
Subject: Order changes / Cancellations
Order ID: CA0273942109G
Message: Hi, I had ordered for prescription sun glasses (Sinner Fury SISU-635) online from https://www.smartbuyglassess.ca. At the time of booking, there was no note on the website that said that the sunglasses being are out of stock or discontinued from production by the manufacturer. A few days after the order was placed, I got an email stating that the sunglasses were out of stock and I'll have to wait for 1 to 4 weeks to get the sun glasses. A few days after this, I got another email stating that the sunglasses have been discontinued from production by the manufacturer. I hereby, would like to cancel my order and get a refund as I did not like any other frame from the selection. Please let me know the process to get the refund. I would appreciate if you could respond to this ASAP. Thank you, A

• Aa