Smartbuyglassesglasses

O Jul 08, 2019

Dear, Katherine, / Romen, / Gerome, / Nait, and lastly I don't know the person ‘s name who I spoke to on Friday. I just want to inform you that I have not still received my glasses yet which was to be delivered on the 25th of this month, I was given the tracking number thrice by 3 different people which was incorrect and I have been calling you guys everyday to find out as when I will receive my order, but now I don't want the item anymore and I need a refund as soon as possible as you guys have made me a fool. Sorry to say but this is not professional neither is your company professional at all. So if someone can get back to me ASAP . My reference no is EN0500171021G. Now I don't need any explanations from you so please sort this out as the earliest and I will not contact Royal Mail anymore as you have been giving me wrong tracking numbers. I have been corresponded by all the above given names and they have been fooling me.
Regards