Sleep Country Canadawarranty

S Jul 28, 2019 Review updated:

I bought sleep number bed, horrible, exchanged it horrid... This was back in 2008. They gave me my money back in 2012. The mattress has been sagging, losing air nightly for over 5 years and I called the store 5 years ago! I was told that even though they refunded me, I was still under warranty until 2022 and given a phone number for sleep number warranty in quebec. I have been calling the store and quebec monthly for the last 5 years! (I tossed it few weeks ago, then came on here looking for more information because after speaking to bbb was told that was given wrong information again!) I was told that so sad, too bad, your 10 year warranty is up! (remember, I started calling 5 years ago) when I call the store again to see what can be done, I am yelled at: "what do you expect, we gave you your money back???" um 1st I expect to be treated like a human being, 2nd you gave me the quebec phone number, and assured me each time I have called you since 2014 that my bed is still under their warranty!!! My original "service orders" numbers were: 36082 & 901463081. Customer #201207545. I am handicapped, on pwd (persons with disability in bc) and am tired of being abused because of it. And after reading other complaints here, I see I am not the only one that was lied to about warranty and length of warranty! I do not have the money to buy a new bed and have to go for therapy once a week to fix my aching body... Exasperated by the crappy bed!

• Updated by SassaSandy · Jul 28, 2019

* forgot to add that this crappy store is on Scott Road, Surrey BC!

• Updated by SassaSandy · Jul 30, 2019

well well well... phoned yesterday... no answer, left message, no call back. just called again...no answer, left another message, no call back.. am I surprised???? um NO

• Updated by SassaSandy · Jul 31, 2019

not really. as I posted in my complaint and told you, Sleep COUNTRY told me to contact Sleep NUMBER in Quebec, which I did for years and they told me too bad so sad...You mentioned that the original complaint should of been sent to them... ok, it was in the body of my letter, so I guess that's my bad? anyways, I am hoping that the complaints board can do me a favour and send this thread onto them? Thank -you!

• Sl
    Sleep Country Can Jul 29, 2019

Hello, We regret this has been your experience. We are see how this would be very frustrating for you. We would like the opportunity to look into your concern to see how we can assist. Please give us a call at 1 888 753 3788 ext 22290
    Michelle

• Sl
    Sleep Country Can Jul 31, 2019

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today, and I do apologize I missed your call yesterday. I am glad that I was able to provide you with the details regarding your warranty provided and hope the info was helpful