Skyscanner.com — edreams
I researched a flight from Berlin to TLV (one way) and found the cheapest option, at 169 Euro, and went to checkout without adding ANYTHING AT ALL, so I quickly clicked on "purchase" and it ended up to be about 230 Euro, about 60 Euro difference!
I have a screenshot of the price 169 Euro, and checked a few minutes later and it was the same price, so they cannot claim that in the meantime the airlines raised the price for that lfight.
The ticket i purchased had a 6 hr layover, whereas there were several other options which were more convenient at that price of 230 Euro - I would definitely NOT have chosen this flight had I realized.
Of course I understand that it is my responsibility to check exactly before clicking "pay', but I then researched eDreams and see how many people had bad experiences with them (so I won't even bother fillig out a complaint about them). I should have of course done that research before, but I assumed Skyscanner would only offer reputable firms, and am very disappointed to find out that this is not so.
I would really recommend that you drop eDreams and any other unscrupulous companies to protect your own reputation.
More Skyscanner.com Complaints & Reviews
- Skyscanner.net - this company is bad news, stay away 
- [Resolved] Skyscanner - hutchgo 
- Skyscanner - complaining about esky.co.uk 
- [Resolved] Skyscanner - flights booked through click 2 book
- Skyscanner.com - false advertising 
- Skyscanner - travel trolley
- Skyscanner - malpractice / payment currency
- Skyscanner - flight ticket
- Skyscanner - booked a flight with a travel agencies skyscanner directed me to 
- [Resolved] Skyscanner - your site does not allow english speaking people to log into an english site when they are in a spanish country