Skynet Worldwide Express Logo

Skynet Worldwide Express

Having problems with Skynet Worldwide Express?

Skynet Worldwide Express Customer Service Contacts

+44 208 538 1988 (United Kingdom)
+1 718 470 2126 (United States)
+61 283 378 892 (Australia)
+64 212 442 441 (New Zealand)
+31 204 073 100 (Netherlands)
+351 219 490 100 (Portugal)
+41 448 773 828 (Switzerland)
+60 356 239 090 (Malaysia)
+63 28 250 100 (Philippines)
+65 69 080 210 (Singapore)
+54 800 999 1479 (Argentina)
SkyNet House, 18 -21 Pulborough Way
Hounslow
United Kingdom - TW46DE
United Kingdom
  • Unit 4, Metro Triangle, Mount Street, Nechells, Birmingham, B7 5QT
  • Unit 2, St. Catherines Industrial Estate, Whitehouse Lane, Bedminster, Bristol, BS3 4DJ
  • Unit 14, Pacific Way Business Park, Pacific Road, Cardiff, CF24 5HJ
  • Unit 1, Ashley Industrial Estate, Elmfield Road, Morley, Leeds, LS27 0EL
  • International House, Ledson Road Wythenshawe, Manchester, M23 9LP
  • Unit 25, Riverside Court, Newburn Haugh Industrial Estate, Lemington, Newcastle, NE15 8SG
  • Unit 2, Rawson Street, New Basford, Nottingham, Ng7 7FR
  • Office D, Fernacre House, Budds Lane, Romsey, Hampshire, Southampton, SO51 0HA
  • Unit E4, Brooklands Close, Sunbury, London, TW16 7DX

• Oberhausener Str. 11 D-40472 Düsseldorf - Germany
Italia
Via Lirone, 2 Milano, 20068 Italia

Netherlands
Bornhout 15, 1046 BE Amsterdam (Westpoort 4523)

Norway

Kurla Road, Opp Maharaja Hotel, Saki Naka 400072 Mumbai Maharashtra India

Malaysia
№ 4 Jalan SS13/5, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia

Philippines
Bldg 2, Units 3 4, Oyster Indl. Complex, NAIA Avenue 1700, Paranaque, Philippines

Singapore
9 Changi South Street, 3 Cargo Lift One, Level 2, 486361, Singapore

UAE
Airport Road, Showroom № 2, PO Box 8523, Dubai, UAE

Brazil
Rua Jaguarete, 347, Casa Verde, Sao Paulo, SP CEP 02515-010

Mexico
Av. Insurgentes Sur 1647, San José Insurgentes, 039000 Ciudad de México, CDMX

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Skynet Worldwide Express Customer Service. Initial Skynet Worldwide Express complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Skynet Worldwide Express above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Skynet Worldwide Express. Discuss the issues you have had with Skynet Worldwide Express and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Skynet Worldwide Express Complaints & Reviews

SkyNet — worst logistic of malaysia!

It seem that Skynet management reluctant to even bother the customer complain at all ! Items received at hub...

SkyNetpoor delivery service

I would so angry about your customer service which i cant called in any hour.whether i called at moring or afternoon it also no one will answer my call.Then what is the function of your customer sevice? I am so angry about your online tracking, there show that you are delivered the shipment for me that i wanst in home.However, i was staying in home that day but i couldnt receieve any call.Until now i still cant receive any message to get my shipment, what a really poor service

SkyNetcourier service

I have a parcel supposed to be delivered by Skynet. I contacted the customer service, was told the address was incomplete (not sure why this happened). Provided necessary info after they finally found my parcel (about 3 days to look for the parcel after the details of the content were provided from the type to brand). Informed they will delivered by Wednesday and until Thursday has not received. Called again (fyi i called several times hence I lost count >3 times), they will deliver my parcel on Saturday-25/11 by 1pm. Waited & until now has yet to be received. Frankly the customer sevice (batu caves) was very cooperative, but I am not sure what happened after. I am unsure when will my parcel be delivered to my doorstep. And your hotline was useless as nobody answered (subang).

Complaint of Skynet Branch Balakong.poor delivery system

I need to complaint Skynet of Branch Balakong.
      Tracking no : [protected]

I unsatisfactory of their service. My parcel arrived to skynet on 14/11/2017.
      I haven't receive until today. How long I still need to wait?

Within the period, I had called almost 4-5 times to your customer service. The excuse that the girl answer is lack of man power.

I understand, but the period is too long.

SkyNetproduct keep delay

i ady call to subang branch 4 days, they keep said will send my product by "tomorrow" how many "tomorrow" need to wait, my product 11.12.17 ady reach at subang branch, until now i keep call everyday they only will reply, we will send "tomorrow" or we will call u back, but never get any call from them, this is your company services? i will everyday record the phone record and see need to wait how many day just received my product after that i will post out the record, tracking no: [protected] pls take note

SkyNetvery bad service from melaka skynet

I dono what the [censor] service on skynet melaka, but pls take action n pls change such behavior.. this afternoon i just wan to call n chek my goods condition, so i call [protected] this no to pandan malim skynet melaka, but when i call from 4.00pm 24.11.17 untill 6.00pm 24.11.17, two hours inside i call at least 20 call, also no people neet to pick up the phone... So what is the problem for the skynet melaka worker do ?go to the stool ? Sleep ?be lazy ? Go back home d ? Dating with people ? Go to eat nasi lemak, goreng pisang d ?go shopping ? Realy make people angry when i call 20 time over, but no people to answer me !!!

SkyNetmerchandise

The package was delivered to the wrong address. No response from Zara nor Skynet on the proof of delivery. The phone number provided in Miami has you at first or second in line but nobody ever answers. Very bad. Extremely bad.
            I contacted the company via their website and no reply from them. Called New York office, same result. Zara maintains the package was delivered but it wasn't. The number is Miami is [protected]

SkyNet — bad service

Hey skynet! I want my parcel! Tracking info still at pekan from 1 nov till now. Not even update anything...

SkyNet — tracking result - info required

Dear team, Hope you are doing well. Need your urgent help to track my parcel as below. What...

SkyNetdelay in delivery from skynet seremban

I sent my document to from Kemaman to Sendayan on 15/11/17. Inside the parcel there were some urgent cheques to our supplies (the supplier term is cash on delivery). When i check the status, the parcel arrived to Skynet Seremban on 16/11/17 and out of delivery on 17/11/17. However until 20/11/17 my Sendayan colleague still didn't received the cheques. On 21/11/17 our supplier arrived on our plant, however they refuse to start their work without cheque on their hand and decided to return their office. My Sendayan colleague keeps on calling Skynet Seremban and finally manages to get the parcel after lunch. Our supplier came again for the second time and due to the cheque delay they charge us on their traveling. I would like to request refund from Skynet on the traveling charge.

SkyNet — parcel broken

Tracking number: [protected] Dear skynet, im sending out my parcel as per tracking numbe above in a good...

Shah Alam

SkyNetwelcome board with frame

The item inside was broken into pieces (with 'FRAGILE STICKER ON IT!) ! And how can the delivery man can put the parcel inside my gate without anyone at home. The just put it against my gate and the wrapper was wet by the rain ! They cant just leave my parcel without me/anyone signing the form. I'm very disappointed with skynet service. VERY BAD SERVICE.

SkyNetI didn't get my stuff

I just want to ask about someone who name is nor azimi azli... Is it he send my stuff at there??? Please answer me because I need a phone now!!! If I get that the seller was lied I want to make a report about that seller... But if skynet tracking were slowly to send my stuff I will make a report about this late arrive stuff... So... To skynet officer please do your faster because I got many complaint from customer about your slow work!!!... If you guys want your bussiness got high ranking so please be quickly to send our stuff!!!

SkyNet — bad service

14 nov my parcel reach to lukut skynet store.but until 16 have not sent it yet excuse is bad weather.then...

SkyNet — delivery service so sucks...

My parcel already reached at seremban skynet office branch... but keep on delayed. The Status of tracking no...

Seremban

SkyNet — pick up services

Hi, this is Tiffany House & Trading (Accno. [protected]) from seremban. I have been using 2 years of Skynet...

Seremban

SkyNetservice at kluang branch

11/11/2017 (Friday) - I would like to make complaint regarding Courier service in which I bought an item from LAZADA.
                    The seller use Skynet as the courier. Tracking #[protected]. My location is in Kluang.
                    I received note in office box today (13/11) to collect my things at Skynet office, due to last week on Friday (11/11) they claimed NO ONE in office to deliver my parcel. Note fake written that they came at 11.30am but OFFICE CLOSED.

IHOPE THIS WILL BE A LESSON FOR OTHER NEVER TO USE SKYNET ANYMORE BECAUSE THEIR SERVICE IS SUCK AND THEY LIE A LOT.

SkyNetskynet services very bad

Perkhidmatan skynet cawangan chan sow lin sangat menduka citakan hal ini kerana staff dipejabat seperti tidak mengalukan kehadiran pelanggan. Pelangga terpaksa datang sendiri ke skynet chan sow lin kerana barang tidak sampao ke pelanggan melebihi 3minggu...bahkan tiada satu panggilan dari pihak skynet untuk memberitahu akan barang tidak dapat dihantar...saya sangat kecewa dengan perkhidmatan yang diberikan. Tq...

SkyNet — I am complaining about the delivery service by skynet bukit beruang melaka.

I am Rammesh Piley here. My tracking number is [protected]. The item purchased by my wife is Jerry Study...

SkyNet — service

Hi, I called skynet to ask about my parcel but after they check my tracking no, they said my parcel not check...