SkyNetservice

Yesterday morning I called skynett rawang at 9am request for a delivery to my house since Im not at home the other day. They say it's fine and promised to arrange a delivery to my house and will arrive at evening. So I waited. At 5.10pm I called them again to ask why nobody come. Then they told me that my parcel they never even bring out. It's still at the office. Again, the person ask me if I want them to deliver again to my house for the next day. I said I will not be around on that day. But then I changed my plan, Im not going out. So I called today, in the morning around 9.15am ask request for delivery. They say tak boleh, tak boleh. Rider Semua dah keluar. If ruder all dah keluar how come the first day when I call they say can arrange delivery at the evening. I thought the drop card mention we can call to arrange delivery? I feel they all lying to me. Say will deliver to me then later they told me they didn't even take my item out. Then later, they say rider all went out already but I thought the operating hours starts at 9am-6pm? Liar seriously.