Sky Sports — uefa nations league match germany vs france.
I am currently watching the Germany vs France game. I am half German and I'm sitting with German family. They are rightly annoyed and disappointed that the commentators of 2018 can't pronounce most of the names correctly. Toni Kroos for example. Go to google and see how it should be said. Or ask your German counterparts on German Sky. I understand how they are getting the Kimmich one wrong, not many English speaking people can say the "sh" properly in German. But please just provide some education to your commentary teams. It's basic respect of other nationalities and their names.
More Sky Sports Complaints & Reviews
- Sky Sports - commentators 
- Sky Sports - coverage of the masters golf tournament 2011 
- Sky Sports - commentators comments 
- Sky Sports - calvin tatum speedway 
- Sky Sports - gary neville commentary biased and ruined viewing experience 
- Sky Sports - david croft commentator - sky f1 
- Sky Sports - andy walker
- Sky Sports - ashes coverage
- Sky Sports - punditry of kris boyd on the celtic v kilmarnock game 
- Sky Sports - premier league game, friday 10th august