Sky Sports — premiership games
To whoever it may concern,
Please, in the future, if you have to change the premiership fixtures to suit your needs, do it BEFORE the tickets are released & go on sale.
I bought my 8 year old Son, for Christmas, tickets to watch Tottenham Hot Spurs v Manchester City on Saturday 1st February, he is a Spurs fan & this is his first ever experience to watch a game. We are travelling from Somerset & I purchased train tickets to London & back. I have today noticed that the fixture has been changed to Sunday 2nd February. Probably not a big deal for yourselves, but the football tickets, plus train tickets cost me a small fortune!! I can't get a refund on the train tickets as I purchased them in November once I had secured the game tickets. I have now had to buy additional train tickets to be able to take my Son to watch this match. I am a single parent, so could've really done without the extra expense just after Christmas!
I'm sure that this email won't really mean a great deal to you, as I'm sure all you're worried about are your viewers, but I am really annoyed & frustrated that you have done this.
I'd appreciate a response to this email at your earliest convenience.
More Sky Sports Complaints & Reviews
- Sky Sports - commentators 
- Sky Sports - coverage of the masters golf tournament 2011 
- Sky Sports - commentators comments 
- Sky Sports - calvin tatum speedway 
- Sky Sports - gary neville commentary biased and ruined viewing experience 
- Sky Sports - david croft commentator - sky f1 
- Sky Sports - andy walker
- Sky Sports - ashes coverage
- Sky Sports - premier league game, friday 10th august 
- Sky Sports - cricket commentators on sky