Skrill.comgood

S

I'm really surprised about all the bad comments concerning skrill. We use it with my family since few years now (We live in 3 different country) and we never had problem with them. I talk about thousands of euros... The electronic master card always work, the balance is always correct,... I was thinking to open an account with neteller that's why I checked the reviews of both... Neteller got the same bad reviews (Even worse) thats why i'm going to open an account with them if u see what I mean.