Skoutpoints and diamond exchange for points.

W Aug 12, 2018

I bought points twice with my card. Yet I only got credit for one but you took the money out for both. I also would like to exchange my points for diamonds but you even though I have 500 at the time all the exchange offers are grayed out. I spent money and I deserve retribution on my account. If you can not do so stop offering the option or I will call my lawyer, thank you.

• Updated by WakaBakaFlame A M V Z · Aug 12, 2018

I bought points twice for this app, and you charged my card twice. Yet I only got one of the in app purchase credits. I also can't exchange the one time of points you gave me for diamonds. All of the offers are grayed out. I thought it was a bug until you gave me the 500 points for my second purchase. Please give me what I bought or stop offering it as a payment option to boost your profile. Thank you.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices