Skip the DishesI ordered food on saturday june 8th, 2019 at 7:48 pm - no food was delivered and I was charged.

F Jun 11, 2019

I made the order at 7:48 PM after 20 mins I got a call for delivery - it was so quick so I was happy as I was and my sister was really hungry. When the it was handed to me - it was not my order certainly NOT Kentucky Fried chicken and a can of soda!

I told the driver - it was NOT my order.

I tried calling the number who called me but did not pick up.

2 hours passed and finally someone answered- NO CAME TO PICK the food to get delivered to me. I was told to come and pick it up if I want. That I should complain directly to SKIP the Dishes and not to them.

We ended up not eating that night because it was really late after 11:30 PM and NO FOOD after our move to my new condo - I had a terrible headache and was really upset. I answered a survey by the company and NO ONE has replied to me. The total of my food order was close to 50.00 C$.

I want my money back and I want to be compensated for the trouble they have caused.

Teodora [protected]

• Updated by Finding Dory · Jun 11, 2019

I will not order or use the company "Skip the Dishes" ever again!