Sixt.comcredit card charges

I reserved a car in March for June 11-17 through Kayak.com. In addition to the e-mail, I called to make sure it was available and from LAX Airport. To my surprise, although documentation said LA location and the person on the phone said LA, my RSVP was for Venice Beach. The person at the counter initial told me he could transfer the car to LA location at the same price but taxes would be higher. I said ok. However, after 30 minutes + I was told he couldn't do it. Then I talked to a manager and she said she would process it.

I need to know if I was billed twice! I wasn't suppose to be billed 2x. I agreed with your service @ $180 and paid it via Kayak. I should not have been billed an additional $260-ish in June.

Both the initial gentlemen who helped me and the manager, she said this happens all the time...people think it's LAX and it's not. This should be changed!!!

I wasn't happy in addition it was terrible to deal with this and 4 kids, at the time!

Thanks,