SiteMile.comAll they can do is give promises

A

I ordered some stuff from the website www.sitemile.com. I paid about $400, and after several days my gadget stopped to work and I contacted the seller and told him to solve the problem. He gave me empty promises, as well as he charged me for services, which he didn’t provide me. Please leave comments about this seller, because people should know that the website is fraud and they can lose money.

• andrew markos Nov 12, 2020

Thanks for all your hard work! The customer is very happy with the customization work that you did for us. We put about 30 hrs in past month of customisation work with sitemile, and the customer was very happy with this auction website. We will def come for phase two starting January 2021 once the site is released to the public. All in all the experience was very good. Too bad you cannot give out a 5 star rating here

Martha Thumann Nov 08, 2020

Im throwing my two cents here, i got an excellent service through them. I got the auction theme, and they gave me very good support via skype and also email. Maybe that helps. My customer was very happy with the site

charlie thimpson Oct 17, 2020

Is it a way to give out a good review here ? they are my developer and they have done an excellent job for me, and looking at other review sites they have 4.7/5 (trustpilot) which makes this site weird or even fake itself. I do know that on trustpilot for example you can verify if they are real customers or not, here it seems not so much.

The work they have done for me is absolutely brilliant!

• Bu
    Buyerofsitemile Dec 09, 2019

I purchased themes/plugins from sitemile [he claims himself to be "andrei saioc"]. I found out several issues with the themes/plugins within the 1st week of purchase. I asked for the refund within the 1st week, but the site owner kept giving me empty promises to fix those issues within 24 hours.

The themes/plugins with those non-functional parts are useless. Since the site owner has not given me the refund, I will now have to file a claim with the credit card company.

If you do encounter that sort of issues and the site owner does not issue you the refund, you have to file a claim at your payment gateway company. Only then, those payment gateway companies will start to take action and blacklist his business.

sitemile Nov 24, 2020

@Buyerofsitemile Au contraire mister, we have a policy of 7 days and everybody has got their refund if they wanted to. Of course on the agreed terms.

cobismart Oct 25, 2019

https://sitemile.com. is a fake, keep your money, buy another cms, run away from them

SITEMILE IS A FAKE

cobismart Oct 25, 2019

Hi there, thanks a lot for your reply. Since 2 weeks now I chat with support and I have the same reply” I will do late tonight ” I have an account if anyone can send me the files for the 4 extensions I bought (Stripe Payment Gateway, Request feature for Pricerr, RTL for pricerr theme) and the DEMO DATA, it will be fine. Thank you

• Ry
    Ryan Chatts Oct 02, 2019

Additional.. SiteMile is clearly a front to sell fake themes. Andrei takes that money and uses it to donate to charities. I can only assume all of his family, friends & all of these charities think he is this amazing generous person. If they only knew the reality of how fake he really is.

• Ry
    Ryan Chatts Oct 02, 2019

100% conman. Lies about the features pre sales. Nothing is customisable post sale. Zero documentation available of value. You can't make the most basic of changes without knowing HTML, CSS or PHP coding. Most customers will fall for the con and ask Andrei to fix all of the bugs/make simple changes at a premium fee.

He gave me a refund eventually after I requested several times.
    I gave him the benefit of the doubt initially. I waited a few months for his "developer" to release "patches & updates" & every few days was told some new far fetched excuse as to why his developer was absent.

The refund in no way helps me recoup the $10k (US) in time I wasted on this build & eventually losing the customer this website was being built for.

He's been at this for 10 years now. Conning people with his first 6 themes. Now he is about to release another 6.
    Don't support this snake charmer

• Pa
    Paul Keates Aug 20, 2019

Unfortunately I have to agree, I like the product and took a chance...
    My last response to a support ticket Sitemile :-

Forget it, I'm going elsewhere.
    I'm tired of saying the same thing over and over again, you obviously have no interest in supporting your clients.
    I don't understand why you'd spend so much time on a product and then have it fail because of a few mistakes.
    Poor support and no communication.
    I like your product, but it's useless without backup.

sitemile Nov 24, 2020

@Paul Keates This is not true, you know it right. You were communicating tens of times via email and livechat. The support is always available, and there are updates at least once a month, you have to face it and you know it

• To
    Todd Martin c May 07, 2019

I believe these good comments above are put there for the most part by the maker of the theme as they have done on many websites. I purchased the theme and it looks good but as you get into the details it makes no sense. the owner who is apparently a one man show lies so often about support he is going to do which never takes place makes it in possible to seriously consider this for a business. In the beginning he was very attentive for a few days but then he lost interest stay clear of this company it is a scam.

Todd Martin

JackT1 Apr 05, 2019

Andrei is full of promises. I purchased Developer licence about 6 years ago, this would give full access to all themes as well as any future themes developed. I have been waiting for Job Miner theme for years.
    Now one has to now pay for yearly support also.
    If i knew this i would of rather purchased else where.
    As soon as the FORUM was disabled i knew something was not right !

• Pa
    Patrice Sharon Thompson Jan 04, 2019

I purchased the auction theme for my site clustershelf.com . You may visit it to see that it is real . Im super frustrated that simple request have not been completed . The totally functionality is trash . You are supposed to be able to change color, fonts, texts from admin. I have ask for couple of months to make the changes. At first he tried to get me to pay for custom changes which would include changes that were already supposed to be including with the theme purchase . Then i requested for only the included changes instead just to get my website going and thats when his responses became far and few and between .

Listen Andre i know you will read this and this no way to bash you im trying to protect the next buyer who may not want to spend 80 bucks or more on a theme that cant even change colors . If you wanted better reviews you would respond much quicker and not act as if i hadn't responded to your questions via email ..

• Mi
    Mickey Machate Mar 15, 2019

@Patrice Sharon Thompson If only I read these info about sitemile, I would never have bought the professional package all access to themes and plugins “jobminer” included but I found out that it’s not released yet, why was there a price and available to buy if is not released yet, guys... Andrei has another strategy with the site, when I bought the professional version then paid via paypal... the downloadable version were the base versions, so then I filed a Dispute with paypal on the grounds of “not as described” but then He fixed the label from “base version” to “pro version” but the license didnt change, and I still had no access to plugins, then he asked me to wait then I saw there are plugins on the member page, but when you download it most of them are empty “no valid plugin found” on wordpress, so while we were still on the process of dispute in paypal, ( I reported it as “not as described” first because I received base versions, then Paypal sided with him on the grounds of “not as described” so we tried to appeal it 3x, as per paypal reps and managers our claim was declined for inconsistencies of the claim because when we tried to install the themes and the plugins, most of them are broken and renders invalid plugins, or missing css stylesheet, so we tried to add broken and missing parts, thats when paypal decided in favor of sitemile because of inconsistencies, even though we provided all the screenshots and user login to both wordpress and member page on sitemile, they sided with sitemile even though sitemile already offered us a partial refund, then offered us again with 60% refund because as Andrei said “ I already paid the affilate user” whatever that means, and take not we filed the dispute 30mins after the purchase. So be careful guys, it seems that it is systematic approach on sitemile side to make you look like inconsistent on your claims for sitemile to win.

• Mi
    Mickey Machate Mar 22, 2019

@Mickey Machate I am retracting my comment on sitemile, Because Andrei fixed the problem and refunded me for the whole amount, i woulda deleted this comment but there seemed to be no option for it, if there’s any option to do it please guys let me know, I feel bad because Andrei and I agreed that I take this comment down, because He you transacted with me and fix the problem in good faith.

• Hu
    Hul Aug 15, 2020

@Mickey Machate Really mate? He's still a scammer. Posting your retraction just means he will scam someone else. This knob needs to be locked up. Can't imagine the total $$ he has ripped off people, stress he has caused and businesses that failed.

John**** Oct 28, 2018

I've been waiting about 6 months for something that I was told would take a week. For the past 2 months Andrea has been saying it will be ready by the end of the week. Every week there are excuses. I am starting to thing that he has taken my money and will not deliver. Does anyone know the process for reporting this to authorities in eastern Europe.

• De
    Derrimonickel Kpakpo Addo Jul 31, 2018

I purchased sitemile Pricerr theme 3 months ago, it is not like the one in the Demo. Andrea keeps promising without delivering. He is a Fraudulent guy.

He keeps delaying the project with simple payment integration for over 3 months.

I would never advice anyone to purchase their theme, Andrea and SiteMile are scammers !!!

sitemile Nov 24, 2020

@Derrimonickel Kpakpo Addo You need to import the demo data. Its right in your account area where you downloaded the theme. Of course its not like the demo because you have to follow those 3 step instructions to import the demo data. Please refer to the support and docs. Its very simple

Charlie Borman Aug 23, 2015

Not sure what your problems were but i sure was helped a lot by Andrei, and he supported me directly via skype. The auction theme i bought from them was simply great, it had all the features that i needed. And did you buy through paypal or some sort, why didnt you ask your money back if you found bugs, i know paypal has a nice buyer protection program which most likely you win if you are a buyer.

But for me the theme was fine, and my customer was happy with this real estate auction website

• De
    Dezoysa Aug 19, 2017

@Charlie Borman I'm sure this is Andrie commenting using a fake profile. I don't think any of his themes works OMG he's attitude towards customers is awful. He's a thief.

• Ly
    Lynners Jul 05, 2015

SiteMile is a one-man show (Andrei Saioc) out of Eastern Europe and is a complete SCAM. The scam works like this. You see an awesome-looking theme on their website full of many great features and it's cheaply priced so you decide to buy it. But once you start using it, you immediately notice that it's full of bugs so you notify support of all the errors. You will then get a response from Andrei who will give you some fake story saying that fixing those problems will require him to do several hours of "custom work" which he will then charge you for!

THIS IS A COMPLETE SCAM! He is purposely selling faulty themes so that he can then charge unsuspecting users several hundreds of dollars in "custom work". But it gets worse! I have a friend who actually paid him for the extra work but Andrei didn't even fix all the problems and asked for more money. Andrei is a real fraud and I would suggest anyone that has had dealings with him to report him on websites like this so that no one else gets ripped off!!!

• Sl
    slawyer Jun 02, 2015

My law firm is currently in discussions with a number of customers of the website Sitemile.com. It has been alleged that they have been conning customers by selling themes that contain several bugs and openly promoting them as “turn-key solutions” that will give you a website "within minutes of purchasing" despite being well aware that the themes do not work.

Several customers have already forwarded me screenshots where SiteMile have promised to fix the bugs but never delivered, screenshots of customer posts which SiteMile have deleted from their forum to hide their dodgy practices from potential new customers, and other evidence they have tried to hide. If you believe you have been conned by this company, or its owner Andrei Saioc, please contact me or leave a comment below at your earliest convenience.

• Je
    JeremieC Jun 18, 2019

@slawyer Hello
    same experience : after paying more than 600$ I'm still waiting for some specific works "that should take 1 week maximum" according to Andrei Saioc, the single man behind SiteMile.
    Day after day, he invents new excuses and explains that he his "close to deliver" / "about to finish" / "it' will be uploaded in a bit" ...
    No more answer since 2 days and I still wait for my paid work...
    @Andrei : don't try to answer I'm a liar and not a real customer : my sitemile login is "Jeremie CADOR" and I can publish all the tickets details

• Hu
    Hul Aug 15, 2020

@slawyer I was scammed by Andrei also. He has been at it for about 10 years now after some research. Scammed hundreds & like you said, doing a good job at covering up the negative reviews with fake positive ones.

• Ar
    Ardenent1 Oct 14, 2020

@slawyer I am having the same issues. I live in the USA so how can we do anything to someone in another country? I have been dealing with Andrei since May 29, 2020. Site was suppose to go live June 1st but it is still not working.

John_21 Nov 24, 2014

Sitemile has many themes but none works in perfect condition. The themes are full of bugs. The team is led by Andrei Saioc that is a liar and unprofessional. Just do a little research on facebook sitemile to understand the number of angry people who have problems